Respected Contributor

I am looking for a candle ring instead of a wreath to use with a hurricane.  I tried a search for candle ring on qvc but not much came up.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler, Off the top of my head I can suggest looking at christmastreehill.com.  I bought rings there recently (rust eucalyptus and leaf&berry--love!) and noticed that they give both inner and outer diameter measurements, which is so helpful.  Browse to home and decor, then to candle rings, then to which size category you need.  HTH!

Respected Contributor

thank you

Honored Contributor

Check out grandinroad.com.  They have the prettiest rings I've seen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@traveler, Off the top of my head I can suggest looking at christmastreehill.com.  I bought rings there recently (rust eucalyptus and leaf&berry--love!) and noticed that they give both inner and outer diameter measurements, which is so helpful.  Browse to home and decor, then to candle rings, then to which size category you need.  HTH!

@SHOPR

Isn't it so frustrating, when you can't get an 'inside' measurement for a candle ring? Drives. Me. Nuts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR

Isn't it so frustrating, when you can't get an 'inside' measurement for a candle ring? Drives. Me. Nuts.

@Mominohio, YES!  That information is so important, but more often than not, companies don't include it, or they just give one diameter measurement, but don't tell you if it's overall or inside...:-(