Honored Contributor

Re: I am eating my words about VPH's Christmas shows

Do they taste like chicken? Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, plus this one is quilted and I love that about it!

hooty, between this throw and my new Duraflame "red" heater, I should be nice and cozy this Winter. Smiley Happy

Mousiegirl; you will loooove the red heater.  I just ordered the white one like this for my office at work!  Let me know how you like it when you get it.

IMG_4312.JPG

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

hooty, between this throw and my new Duraflame "red" heater, I should be nice and cozy this Winter. Smiley Happy

Mousiegirl; you will loooove the red heater.  I just ordered the white one like this for my office at work!  Let me know how you like it when you get it.

IMG_4312.JPG

BornToShop, I bought the TSV heater on legs, but this one is really cute.  I love the bowl with the rat. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

Lol.  I think Crow, whatever they taste like.  :-)

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

IMG_4312.JPG

BornToShop, I bought the TSV heater on legs, but this one is really cute.  I love the bowl with the rat. Smiley Happy

Oh, I have that one too!  I got it last year in the French Grey color (not offered this year).  I was really contemplating the blue & aqua this year as I am a coastal decorator during off-seasons.  Thanks for the compliment, it suits me & my family; Halloween is in full swing at my house!  

Respected Contributor

I was thinking more like alligator based on where I am from...!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

IMG_4312.JPG

Oh, I have that one too!  I got it last year in the French Grey color (not offered this year).  I was really contemplating the blue & aqua this year as I am a coastal decorator during off-seasons.  Thanks for the compliment, it suits me & my family; Halloween is in full swing at my house!  

I was thinking beach when I saw the aqua.  I bought the tan also, for the rec room.  I am betting DH will steal it during the cold months for his model train room. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, but I understand alligator does!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I got the Duraflame stove heaters when the first came out, about 2 yrs. ago, I have a white one (cream) and a black one  ............  I have never used the heat, just the fire for ambiance!

I know the red will look great with the throw!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, I got the Duraflame stove heaters when the first came out, about 2 yrs. ago, I have a white one (cream) and a black one  ............  I have never used the heat, just the fire for ambiance!

I know the red will look great with the throw!

hooty, it is the ambiance that I bought them for, but the tan may have to be used if anyone is spending time in the room when it is cold, but I love the idea of looking at the flames in the rooms.  We have only one fireplace, in the living room, yet we spend more time in the other rooms.