Respected Contributor

Re: I-Spy brand new VPH finials...

Good sleuthing by all of you!  I'm really looking forward to seeing what VPH brings for CIJ.

Respected Contributor

Now, those are finials with a new twist; no pun intended!  I will have a hard time passing those up, especially if there other color options available.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

They probably won't be ready to order til when her next shows in a couple of weeks. If you want to see an image of them, they are HERE

Oh geez, I didn't need to see those! Wonder what colors they will come in? I think I might have to have them, and after just posting a thread about having too much Christmas decor. Somebody shut my internet down, will you?

Valued Contributor

I think this new set of finials is beautiful, ladies & gents.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

They probably won't be ready to order til when her next shows in a couple of weeks. If you want to see an image of them, they are HERE

Oh geez, I didn't need to see those! Wonder what colors they will come in? I think I might have to have them, and after just posting a thread about having too much Christmas decor. Somebody shut my internet down, will you?

Hi MIO, We have become the Christmas Hoarders Group.  We all need our own climate controlled storage building.  You won't get any help here, we can't even help ourselves.  Enjoy!!  lol

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI, Choice of colors, but colors not listed yet. 

12", 14" and 16" tall x 4-1/4" diameter. 

C batteries and 5 hour timer. 

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/87/h205287.004

According to my wishlist notes, the previous glass finials, of the same height, cost $38.98 + 7.22 S&H during CIJ 2014, and increased to $47.25 + 5 S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forgot to say, I really like these.  They will probably be fragile like the pedestals, but may be worth the worry anyway, depending on the color choices and the price.

Valued Contributor

Shopr, thank you. I love these. Do you have any idea when these will appear? 

Esteemed Contributor

When I first saw these with the reindeer I wondered why when presented they looked so different. Then when the others were presented I thought well maybe valerie had changed the look since the reindeer were photographed. Now I see they are a whole different set now I just love them. !!!! I have a feeling that When she replied " later in the season " it will be august or so sept,. cause she always has big shows the end of august and late September. On wonder what colors????
Esteemed Contributor

I just checked and the item description has been "cleaned up" a little on the app, so it looks like it might be sooner rather than later on this item's appearance.  Still, this is just my guess.