Esteemed Contributor

Was anyone watching? A caller was on and told Valerie and Mary Beth that she was looking for her fire extinguisher because her Q card was smoking. LOL My husband is home on vaca and looked over at me and said "does that sound familiar"? I thought that was just too cute of the caller. I definitely have blown my wad so far. Can't resist Christmas decor.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Re: House to Home By Valerie

I watched it too.  It was a good show.  Valerie Parr Hill has the most soothing voice.  She could be a therapist.  I kind of wish I had taped the show as it put me in a good mood. I may order something from the show but really I need to see what I already have since I haven't looked at Xmas stuff since January.  I'm not ready to go through it yet.

Honored Contributor

My only hope is that those callers can pay off their charge cards in full each month.  Nothing is a deal if you are paying high interest rates.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seedpie wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill has the most soothing voice.  She could be a therapist. 

I whole-heartedly agree.  I can imagine lying on the couch, while she sits nearby in a chair asking quietly about my sparkalaphobia* - when did it start etc.

* fear of glitter