Occasional Contributor

Help!..Covering shower doors with curtain

I would really appreciate some ideas from some of you creative decorators! I have a bathtub that has shower doors on it. I'd like to replace it, but it is big bucks to transform it into a tiled walk in shower, so for the time being, I want to cover the shower doors with a swag type of curtain hung from an expandable rod. The problem is, I bought a shower curtain, but it is so thick that it is almost impossible to swag, and doesn't cover much. What do you think about using a long curtain(s) or drape(s) made out of a silkier, more flexible fabric to do the job? Has anyone done anything like this with success?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View