Honored Contributor

Have you ever reached for a item you bought at Q and thought...

[ Edited ]

I was doing a lot of prep, baking & organizing for a upcoming gathering I'm catering (35 people). 

As I reached for my utensils and other items, I thought boy I bought this or that 10+ years and I'm still using it (them).

I often think about the wonderful things I've purchased, still using kitchen, entertaining & home decor items with. Oh the good ole' days of great finds at Q!

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever reached for a item you bought at Q and thought...

I still have my polish pottery and a couple of cooks essentials hard anodized pans that I purchased many years ago but most of the other kitchen things weren't keepers.

Honored Contributor

These aren't kitchen things, but my " swing away " pole clothes hangers are used all the time, also a metal clothes pole that attaches with a magnet to the side of the washer. They used to have useful, unusual things all of the time.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

QVC is great for handy,  useful kitchen gadgets.   Everytime I watch ITKWD,  he gets to me with something I can't resist.  I find the Q's home decor items too "cookie-cutter" for my taste though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

YES! back in the days of the 50/50 tour QVC was a great place to purchase gadgets. 

Honored Contributor

I bought one of those giant spatulas that has the folding handle as a gift for a friend who cooks on their grill a lot. To my surprise, they never used it on the grill but use it for pulling pizzas out of the oven! They love it so much. I'm not even sure if the Q still sells it.

Esteemed Contributor

My Ninja items:  4-1 cooker.  I used it tonight. 

Also use my Ninja Kitchen Prep, I use it for potato pancakes, scrambled eggs & adult frozen drinks.

Trusted Contributor

I stopped counting at 10 kitchen items I use on a regular basis alone, not to mention I vacuumed with my cordless Dyson today.Sat on the couch on the sure fit, ate leftovers from lock n lock, and had a Cheryl's  Valentines cookie for desert. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

You betcha!

I look around any given room in my house and it is full of Q merchandise. I especially still love my Tiffany lamps, a lot of my holiday decor, and my kitchen things (especially my Temp-tations). 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought one of those giant spatulas that has the folding handle as a gift for a friend who cooks on their grill a lot. To my surprise, they never used it on the grill but use it for pulling pizzas out of the oven! They love it so much. I'm not even sure if the Q still sells it.

@SilleeMee

My husband got one of those for a gift, and while we have used it a time or two on the grill, we too use it for pizzas. It is wonderful for that!