This is weird. I have been burning candles for years and not had a problem. A few weeks ago I picked up a rose scented candle at TJMaxx. I could not stand to burn it, it was so strong and burned my eyes. So then I got a Yankee candle (hydrangea scent) and lit it today, and I cannot stand to have it burning either. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.