Super Contributor

Has QVC ever had My Pillow Body Pillow?

Does anyone own the My Pillow Body Pillow?  Do you like it?    How does a Body Pillow help one sleep?  Is it a posture type of thing??

Thanks for your time Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Has QVC ever had My Pillow Body Pillow?

My sister has had body pillows and loves them so she sent one to me a couple yyears ago.  I'm sure it was expensive because it looks better than others I've seen.  It has become a major PIA to me.  I don't use it, don't want it and it takes up so much room.  I'd send it back to her except it's huge and I doubt I could get it in a reasonably sized box.  It came compressed.

Be absolutely sure you really want one of the things before you buy it and understand they take up a lot of space.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Has QVC ever had My Pillow Body Pillow?

A bit O/T bur re body pillows: I had one I used on my couch/futon but it wasn't working, so I put it at the head of my bed and then pile on my regular pillows. I don't have a headboard, so this works admirably to hold everything in place. Liked the look so much I bought another and use it on the full size bed in my guest room. If people don't like it when they're sleeping, it's easy to just drop it on the floor!

BTW: got them for $9.99 each at Target; they come in colors, too.