Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@pinky ann wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

These are the owls I bought last year at Improvements.

Feathered Owl Halloween Harvest Decoration-Set of 2

mousiegirl, I love the expressive faces on your owls! They're so different from Lucy's, but both sets of owls have things that make them really  special. WIth asthma and severe allergies, I can't get either set, so I'll admire yours and Lucy's. Thank you for posting them! Happy weekend! pinky

I like these a lot.  Everyone went for owls last year.  I wonder if it will be the same this year, I know I'll use mine again.

@lucymo wrote:

@pinky ann wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

These are the owls I bought last year at Improvements.

Feathered Owl Halloween Harvest Decoration-Set of 2

mousiegirl, I love the expressive faces on your owls! They're so different from Lucy's, but both sets of owls have things that make them really  special. WIth asthma and severe allergies, I can't get either set, so I'll admire yours and Lucy's. Thank you for posting them! Happy weekend! pinky

I like these a lot.  Everyone went for owls last year.  I wonder if it will be the same this year, I know I'll use mine again.

These owls are really beautiful, lucymo.  this picture is from Improvements, mine sit on the kitchen hutch in the Fall, along with the rest of the decor.  I havn't heard much about or seen owls this year, so maybe the craze is over, but I have collected them for eons.

Esteemed Contributor

that squirrel is so cute but I am afraid my cats would eat it!

So many pretty things!

Esteemed Contributor

I love those mugs but I promised myself no more!  I have mugs with black cats on them for Halloween AND years ago I bought a set of mugs when VPH had them on and they have pumpkins on so I use them all "fall". 

Valued Contributor

I ordered two of the four Luminara birch candles and can't wait to get them. They look so pretty.

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

Well, I bit the bullet last night and used my 20% off coupon and bought the orange punpkin I have been literally coveting for over a year....

Filigree Punched Ceramic Pumpkins

and then I found another code other than my email one and bought these:

Punched Ceramic Pumpkin, Small Orange

Watercolor Pumpkin Kitchen Towel

I was bad. But I'm not going to be guilty, I saved money, and got free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

Well, I bit the bullet last night and used my 20% off coupon and bought the orange punpkin I have been literally coveting for over a year....

Filigree Punched Ceramic Pumpkins

and then I found another code other than my email one and bought these:

Punched Ceramic Pumpkin, Small Orange

Watercolor Pumpkin Kitchen Towel

I was bad. But I'm not going to be guilty, I saved money, and got free shipping.

I love your choices!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Harvest Decorating

[ Edited ]

@Junker2327 wrote:

I ordered two of the four Luminara birch candles and can't wait to get them. They look so pretty.

Beckyblu

Hi Becky, Did you get the 20% off? Smiley Happy

You will love them! It's good you got them now. They sell out so fast and it takes quite awhile for them to be restocked. I ordered all 4 of mine last November when they were 30% off (all 4 sizes were on backorder 2 are 3" in diameter, 2 are 4" in diameter...each has a 3" height and a 6" height). I didn't get them til the end of March for 3 of them and didn't get the 4th til it was almost MAy!!!. They were worth the wait though...no regrets. I can't wait to use them this year for Fall and Holiday decorating Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Update:  PB was not able to provide me with any information about the size of the opening on the bottom of the pumpkin in the OP.  Boo. 

I can't stop thinking about how fantastic that pumpkin would look with my Halloween decor.  Please post the info when you get it; I am working rediculous hours at work & have minimal time to check back here much less time to shop...!  Great find, SHOPR!

Hi @BornToShop,

Sorry to disappoint, but CS could not give me any info. They said they checked with their warehouse and nobody had access to that information. I'm hours away from a PB store.   

@PeterDM, Did you happen to see the mosaic glass pumpkin?  What was your honest take on it?  Any clue what size the opening is?  It's not imperative that I find out, but it would help me to know in advance which of my candles might fit inside, in case I wanted to use a candle instead of a light strand.  Excited to hear what you liked in the store.

@(Testing the @ feature above, because so far it hasn't been working as it was intended.)

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Update:  PB was not able to provide me with any information about the size of the opening on the bottom of the pumpkin in the OP.  Boo. 

I can't stop thinking about how fantastic that pumpkin would look with my Halloween decor.  Please post the info when you get it; I am working rediculous hours at work & have minimal time to check back here much less time to shop...!  Great find, SHOPR!

Hi @BornToShop,

Sorry to disappoint, but CS could not give me any info. They said they checked with their warehouse and nobody had access to that information. I'm hours away from a PB store.   

@PeterDM, Did you happen to see the mosaic glass pumpkin?  What was your honest take on it?  Any clue what size the opening is?  It's not imperative that I find out, but it would help me to know in advance which of my candles might fit inside, in case I wanted to use a candle instead of a light strand.  Excited to hear what you liked in the store.

@(Testing the @ feature above, because so far it hasn't been working as it was intended.)

SHOPR, I didn't go yesterday as I had a lot of errands to run after getting back from vacation on Friday night.  I'm heading over this afternoon, so I'll take a pic of the opening if the pumpkin is there.  If anyone has any questions about the PB items, please let me know, and I can take pics or get more info.  I'll be there in about an hour.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Peter, No pic necessary. Just an eyeball measurement would be help enough. Still trying to decide if it is worth the $$$.

Thanks!