Honored Contributor

V31623...

I don't know how this handheld vacuum has as many 5 star reviews as it does...it is beyond my comprehension!

I kick myself for not reading the reviews 1st. There are several that had the same issues as me. I REALLY hate to return things to QVC, but this is going back!

This is the review I just wrote for it:

I give this vacuum 2 stars for:

1) Better than dragging a large vaccum around for small areas and stairs...

2) It has good suction power...

I would have given it 5 stars if I did not have these 3 problems (took 3 stars off for):

3) Cord is too short! I have to use an extension cord...(even for just 1 flight of stairs...14 steps!)

4) Like others posters/reviewers say, the attachments keep coming off too easily (unless you are just trying to get a cobweb on the ceiling)! There needs to be a snap on feature for all of them!!!

5) The wide vacuum head downside is that the head when using the vacuum moves. I find that I keep having to adjust the head back to the position I like it when trying to use it on stairs. If the head could lock into place/position or was more tight/stiff it would make it work better. As it stands, I can make two quick swipes on a stair and then I find that the vacuum head shifts and the vacuum looks like it's an upright vacuum cleaner. The head does not go back into a flat position on it's own. I have to constantly hold it down...so annoying! It needs to lay flat while using it.

It is beyond my comprehension that this product, with all of these flaws passed QVC QC...and the Monster manufacturing company...seriously. Did ANYONE test this out completely on a single flight of stairs? Even if QVC attempted to do just 3 stairs, they would have encountered these issues.

After much thought, I am guessing that those who gave this product a 5 star rating doesn't have a full flight of stairs to clean. JMO...Just saying...