Respected Contributor

HSN Cute Shows Today Alice in Wonderland

From the new movie coming out this Friday. They always do cute shows likethis. I wish QVC was more updated and have shows also like this something different and fun to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Cute Shows Today Alice in Wonderland

I agree.  I watch HSN  more than qvc.  Which in all honesty is just a few minute pop-in.  

Trusted Contributor

It's a clever marketing idea.  Intersperse something fantastical into products you show every day.  I noticed the Mad Hatter throw sold out at 34.95 which was shown among ordinary sheets and pillow cases.

Respected Contributor

It's wasted on me. I don't watch movies so I never know what they are talking about. I also don't usually care for the products they are pushing associated with these movies. I presently don't have kids to buy for so the sheets don't appeal to me at all.
Respected Contributor

I'm not interested in buying any movie themed items, but their homepage today is very cute !
Trusted Contributor

I have always liked how HSN has a theme, like this 'Alice' and carries it through with so many of its designers & departments - home, jewelry, fashion and even David's Cookies.

Also, during the holidays many of the Vendors have a designed ornament they embelish and sale.

On the Q, the only Vendor that I remember putting on a terrific, magical and fantasy fairy filled show was Kirk's Folly ... which my sister and I would always watch.