Honored Contributor

H207678 BIRD LUMINARY BY HOME REFLECTIONS

I think these are really pretty, so bought two in sage.  They will be perfect, I hope, at the ends of my kitchen table during in my summer Fairy garden display.

Respected Contributor

Re: H207678 BIRD LUMINARY BY HOME REFLECTIONS

@mousiegirl, I still have the grey & black in my cart.  I absolutely positively do not these at all.  My 2017 resolution; no more battery operated items.  But, here I am, trying to determine what color I want.  My son would say, "hot mess", lol.  The green is very pretty & glad you got them before they sold out!  

Honored Contributor

They are cute.  I like that they appear to be narrow.  Sage will work well with the fairies.

Honored Contributor

I like these too - pretty colors!

I resisted - didn't buy but I am tempted.

Why am I tempted by so much? Geeez, I like almost everything LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 @ChiliPepper  I also like that all three pieces are movable.  I will probably use a different candle than what is provided.  I realize they are a bit similar to what Valerie brought, but those were huge, heavy, and wouldn't have fit into my home, and I just like these better.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I like these too - pretty colors!

I resisted - didn't buy but I am tempted.

Why am I tempted by so much? Geeez, I like almost everything LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper  So much for my determination not to buy anything, but I must not buy as much as I have been in the past.  I am puting away Christmas decor, and my cabinets are bulging at the seams.

This year, I am moving ornaments from large cardboard boxes to plastic bins, much lighter and easier to carry, and see through, so no more missing boxes of ornaments as every year DH doesn't bring up one or two saying he can't find them.  I told him to move everything out of the storeroom into the rec room, and sure enough, there were a few of the "missing" boxes.

Honored Contributor

I received the two sage, and they are beautiful.  I am now looking around for a spot for the ivory, and if I find one, I will buy that too.