Honored Contributor

H206676 BEADED FRUIT AND PINECONE SCATTER

I wonder if this is Jill's as the description does not say Valerie.  I am interested to see this.

Honored Contributor

Re: H206676 BEADED FRUIT AND PINECONE SCATTER

@mousiegirl I would also be curious if they are from the same line as the beaded fruit wreath, tree and 'as is' garland I already have. I mentioned in another thread about breaking up the garland for 'scatter' to either put in apothecary jars, put aside a lantern, etc.

If so, it is no doubt cheaper with an 'as is' garland...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl I would also be curious if they are from the same line as the beaded fruit wreath, tree and 'as is' garland I already have. I mentioned in another thread about breaking up the garland for 'scatter' to either put in apothecary jars, put aside a lantern, etc.

I also have the wreath, garland and tree from Valerie.  The garland is stiff I can't find a place to use it so it, too, is waiting to be cut up or donated.  I still have the beaded fruit scatter of Valerie's from years ago.  It came in a clear plastic jar and had some green silk leaves mixed in.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I wonder if this is Jill's as the description does not say Valerie.  I am interested to see this.

I am interested, too.  I would rather have larger pieces but scatter has its place, too.  I will have to see it first. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I also have the wreath, garland and tree from Valerie.  The garland is stiff I can't find a place to use it so it, too, is waiting to be cut up or donated.  I still have the beaded fruit scatter of Valerie's from years ago.  It came in a clear plastic jar and had some green silk leaves mixed in.

Oh, I don't think I could ever donate or part with my beaded fruit garland or wreath.  I love them!  I agree that the garland is very stiff, but thank goodness it looked great laid out straight across the back of my buffet last year. 

You can donate it to me!  Ha Ha.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Oh, I don't think I could ever donate or part with my beaded fruit garland or wreath.  I love them!  I agree that the garland is very stiff, but thank goodness it looked great laid out straight across the back of my buffet last year. 

You can donate it to me!  Ha Ha.

@SHOPR If we lived close that garland would be yours.  I like the tree and wreath but not the garland.  Glad you like yours though.  I had to give up my buffet when we moved last time.  Dining room is too open so no place for it.

Honored Contributor

Okay, now we know that the scatter fruit and pinecones will be the same as are in the wreath and garland, which I have, and Jill just presented from last year.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl It wasn't recording here and I thought it was... so do you like it and did you order?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@mousiegirl It wasn't recording here and I thought it was... so do you like it and did you order?

loves, it wasn't presented, Jill said later in the season, but Jill did say that the scatter would match, or some such word, the wreath and garlands, that I did order them as I love the wreaths and garlands of the same fruit.

Honored Contributor

100_2636.jpg

Anyone remember this beaded fruit scatter from Valerie several years ago?  Hope the new one has larger pieces than this one.  I still use it some way almost every year.