Honored Contributor

H167150 flameless candles on a tray

I have had this item since it first came out . It is so versatile. Over the summer I fill the tray with seashells. As I live in a beach community this is easy and free decor. Come fall - I have used silk colored leaves - gourds - and silk mums in various years - Christmas I have done both putting the pinecones back in the tray (they come with it) or I have also used small colored christmas bulbs. Valentines day one year I put candy hearts out on the tray. (but I could not do that in FL - ants) I have used little plastic balloons for a birthday party and i have used red/white and blue stars for a 4th of july centerpiece. This piece is so versatile and is also such a pretty and low centerpiece. I highly recommend it.The only limit is your own imagination.

Honored Contributor

Re: H167150 flameless candles on a tray

I have that same set, and I so agree with you. I have had mine for several years, and I change out the tray "stuff" quite often as well.

I have lots of flameless candles, and in my opinion, there is no brand that lasts like Candle Impressions. They have the longest battery life in the industry, and they never fail me.

In case you are interested, just the candles in this set are available for separate purchase, and in a taller size as well. H283243 and H283245. I have ordered the smaller, and will be getting the taller ones too, as there are just so many places these can be used.

Valued Contributor

While I like the look of this item, I think this is something that could easily be replicated more inexpensively than even QVC's clearance price. I bought a nice tray at Wmart a couple years ago for $6.00 and I already have many flameless candles, CI and Luminara's. The pinecones I get for free out of my backyard, but they are available at many craft stores. As you said, you are only limited by your imagination when creating something like this.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the item, but no longer use it as a set. I have found that I like the Inglow rustic vanilla candles just as much, and only pay between $5 & $7 each for them at Kohls, depending on the code/sale.

Honored Contributor

I love the candles but have plenty of trays and mini pinecones. I thought I'd just buy a pair of the candles but only available in Honey and Pomegranate, not sure that's colors I will use much. Still thinking about it.