Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally sharing pics from the holidays!

Nice groupings ... very in keeping with your surroundings.

Honored Contributor

Oh Ms Susan Louise, in the doldrums of winter right now that most of us are hating & tired of, what wonderful remembrances of the holiday season your photos are!

Your home is warm, your decorations beautiful! A place that I can see welcomes many. I love them all, you have a beautiful touch. I must tell you my favs are in your first 4 pics - the stick trees and those cutie baby owls --- adorable! I can tell you're a nature lover too.

Wishing you & yours' a blessed 2014.

Valued Contributor

Great job Susan Louise, really pretty.

Is that a Bichon Frise I spy in the second pix? Curlywhitedog is a Bichon Frise so I've always got my eyes peeled for them.

Mara

Regular Contributor

Your decorations are so well thought out and very very pretty. I enjoyed your pics. Thanks for posting!!

Honored Contributor

I love to see how others decorate for Christmas. Lovely .

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous !! Your owls and foxes and trees are adorable (: love the way you set up the little vignettes.
Super Contributor

I love it! All my favorite things. I love the little bare trees with the small colored balls. it's all in the details. Thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

thanks for sharing. Lovely pictures and great decorating. Like all those little owls. The night pictures were really great.

This and the cute animal pictures I saw today, make it worth coming in here to me. Also a really nice lady helped me to remember a magazine that was stuck in my brain attic. Lots of helpful ladies in here that I really appreciate. That is what makes it worth coming in here to me for. Nice people.

Trusted Contributor

Everything is so beautiful, Susan Louise! Thank you for sharing with us! I especially like the smaller trees with the bird ornaments!

I decided to keep our white tree up all year (hey, Christmas will be here again before we know it, right)? Right now I have it decorated with red heart & bead garland, red glittered butterflies, red glittered hearts, pinecones and (of course) my silver & gold birds. It's in our den in the back of the house so I don't have to worry about the neighbors commenting about our tree being up in the middle of summer, lol! I just love the way it looks at night ~ the clear lights make the tree glow.

Thanks again for sharing your photos! I think you & I would have a lot of fun shopping for home décor items together!!!

Trusted Contributor

Susan Louise,

What a beautiful job you did with all your decorations. I do agree with one of the posters that some don't shout Xmas so you could leave them up longer. You do have an eye for arranging your beautiful things and what an assortment you have.

Thanks so much for sharing and being so kind to let others know where you bought some of your items.

Have a great weekend.

JPC