Regular Contributor

Re: Finally sharing pics from the holidays!

What beautiful decorations. Great job.

Love all the owls. I've collected owls for years. Have a credenza full of them. Some in my guest bedroom on the bed, etc. etc.

Honored Contributor

Susan Louise, you have an incredible eye. Thanks for sharing.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Regular Contributor

Wow, I love this! All the trees...so pretty! I think the very first pic is my absolute favorite. The picture with all the trees across the top of the entertainment center is incredible. ( I also like the contents of your china cabinet{#emotions_dlg.biggrin})

Honored Contributor

Love the look! You are doing just what I'm moving toward, more winter, and less that screams Christmas. You can use decor for both, have less to store and switch around.

Honored Contributor

Great photos!! Love the twig trees & owls!

I just had to add one of my mantle and I'm experimenting to see if I can add a photo here...looks like it worked!

Well....looks like it didn't go through after all...but I did see the photo pasted into the message box.

Regular Contributor

Oh my gosh, what an adorable home you have!

Your Christmas tree is beautiful! And those gorgeous snowy owls and the little birdies in the branches! So cute!

Love your Jim Shore Snowmen and those candles, are they birch candle holders with little no-flame candles inside? Those are so cool! Love them....

And your collection of FENTON, oh my goodness. Such lovely things...

I read your post how you collected Fenton while you were recuperating from cancer. I think the idea of focusing on the future through collecting is an awesome revelation that could help a lot of people in the same situation. Good for you. Smiley Happy

THANKS FOR INVITING US OVER! Well, that's how I feel -- it's like I got to visit you over the holidays! How fun.

You have darling taste. Thanks so much for sharing your home with us/me. Lifted my spirits today. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Just lovely !!! The way you arrange the items considering the different heights in each little vignette really adds so much. I too may use a little twig tree next year....so sweet in its simplicity ! Thank you for giving us a peek into your home. I look forward to a few more pics next year !!!!!
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 mominohio said:

Love the look! You are doing just what I'm moving toward, more winter, and less that screams Christmas. You can use decor for both, have less to store and switch around.

I agree! I love snowmen (not the snow so much) and I leave them up all winter...it adds a bit of cheer to the long drab winter.

Regular Contributor

Oh, I just saw the P E A C E nativity! Love that!

Is that from the Q?

Respected Contributor

I love your style of decorating! Especially love the foxes. :-)