Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a big Evine watcher, but I do tend to enjoy the Styles Wtih Margie shows. I've noticed that there are very few products on their web site and no upcoming shows for her. I contacted Customer Service, and of course, they don't know a thing about it. (Ugh!). Has anyone heard why her shows have been cut? Like all the shopping channels, they constantly change the lineup of items; and we miss the items we loved to watch. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine - Styles With Margie

I love Margie's stuff!  I sure hope she's not leaving Evine!!

Frequent Contributor

Is this the same Margie who used to be on SHOP NBC? 

If so, she had lovely things!  I purchased quite a few of her stained glass lamps.  They are beautiful!

Always wondered what happened to the channel and where she went.

Respected Contributor

@GGBOXERS wrote:

Is this the same Margie who used to be on SHOP NBC? 

If so, she had lovely things!  I purchased quite a few of her stained glass lamps.  They are beautiful!

Always wondered what happened to the channel and where she went.

@GOODBYEGIRL  Evine is Shop NBC.........just their latest name.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Shop NBC went to Shop HQ then Evine.  Latest management seems to be on a modernization kick, meaning some of the old lines are going.  At least they aren't dumping the jewelry like QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen a couple of her shows, and to me, half of her wares look like they came from an old mansion, while the other half appear to have come from a Middle-Eastern disco from the 1980's.  None of her offerings have ever appealed to me.  

Contributor

I think it was Zulily that I saw had a lot of Margie's items just yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

I have quite a few of her lamps.  Unfortunately,  many of the chain pulls didn't hold up.   One just broke yesterday.  Also one of the finials that is attached to the glass came loose and the whole shade crashed .  It didn't break as we heard the noise the finial made and caught the glass just in time.   Not what you expect when you pay close to $500. At the time I did contact her cs but I had so many other things happening in my life at the time it was put on the backburner.

Respected Contributor

I have two of her Tiffany lamps - one table one and one floor one. Very nice, both of them. Also, three of  her framed wall mirrors, also nice. And, a gorgeous four panel carved floor screen. She did have quite a selection when I first saw her on SHOP NBC. Not so much anymore though, it seems. Her variety has greatly lessened over the years for sure. Too bad - she had some nice things, I never ever found anything wrong with any of my items from her. And, they were all packaged extremely well also. Have not bought any of her items for quite sometime though... 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Margie's on Evine today.