Honored Contributor

Does anyone have this?  It is back today in one of Valerie's shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have it, but thanks to you, now I want it!  LOL  I'm seeing a lot of things I'd like to purchase today.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I don't have it, but thanks to you, now I want it!  LOL  I'm seeing a lot of things I'd like to purchase today.  

I have one and love it, so am getting another one today. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, thanks for letting me know that you already have one and love it.  I will buy it now for sure.  Hope I'm as happy with mine as you are with yours!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh, thanks for letting me know that you already have one and love it.  I will buy it now for sure.  Hope I'm as happy with mine as you are with yours!

It's on three easy pays. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have one as well.  I like  mine very much.

Regular Contributor

I bought it a few years from QVC.  I'm not crazy about - it's just ok.  Then weeks after I received it, it was on Country Door's web site for $50!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have this, or a very similar one from Valerie that I bought a couple of years ago, mine is more of an antique bronze in color. I love it!

It's on my screened in porch with plants.

Honored Contributor

I love this piece but I think something very similar can be had locally for less.

I have absolutely no room left for something like it, but sure wish I did. So very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@RedHeadedWench wrote:

I have this, or a very similar one from Valerie that I bought a couple of years ago, mine is more of an antique bronze in color. I love it!

It's on my screened in porch with plants.

That's the one I have, and only realized the finish on today's is different, but I had already bought it.  They will be on opposite ends of the room, so hopefully won't be too noticeable.