Honored Contributor

Re: Do you use liquid, powder or pods to do your laundry?

15 - your husband sounds like mine!  He will either use a major wasteful amount of laundry soap, or stuff two full loads of laundry into one load.  

Needless to say, I do all the laundry now.  He puts his out for me, giving me a day or two notice, and I just take are of it.   But then, he works and I don't so I suppose that's fair. hehe

I use liquid - pretty much anything but Tide because Tide makes me very ill.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I use All Mighty Pacs (pods) perfume and dye free for full loads.

For really small loads or just one item, Tide Free and Clear Liquid. 

I also use use a Tide Boost pack (perfume and dye free) in with regular sized loads. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I used to use liquid washing detergent, but after trying the pods, I really like them.  They're convenient and I don't have the same problem as the OP with too much liquid detergent used by other members of my family.   

I really like Costco's washing pods.  They get the laundry very clean , and I feel the pods last longer vs using liquid detergent.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I use liquid detergent.  I measure it for every load because every load is different. 

Honored Contributor

Pods
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

i use laundry sheets i have been getting from HSN for years.  Love them.

Esteemed Contributor

I use liquid.

Respected Contributor

I've never tried the pods.  I use liquid Purex.  It is much cheaper than Tide, Gain or whatever and it cleans great.  I like to be able to adjust the amount of detergent I use based on the size of the load of clothes I am washing.  Wouldn't one pod be too much for smaller loads in the HE washers? 

Respected Contributor

I hope he is using MICROFIBER towels and not bath towels that will totally scratch the finish of the car's clear coat.  LOL, sorry I can't help myself. Everyone, get good quality microfiber for your cars. Carry on 😀👍

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt My husband only washes things like his car wash towels  or shop rags or his baseball caps. I do his laundry. When I had my knee surgery - OMG - he would bring in a "load" of laundry for me to fold while I was in bed icing my knee. It was , honestly , about 3 loads.