Super Contributor

When I walk into Disney World's "Main Street Confectionery", I just stop, close my eyes and take a big inhale.  It's the BEST smell on the planet!  Does anyone have any candle recs that would duplicate that smell?  Also the Main Street Bakery is amaIng too!  Would love to have the smell of the bakery or confectionery at my home.  Anyone else feel the same?

Trusted Contributor

@Poppet1 wrote:

When I walk into Disney World's "Main Street Confectionery", I just stop, close my eyes and take a big inhale.  It's the BEST smell on the planet!  Does anyone have any candle recs that would duplicate that smell?  Also the Main Street Bakery is amaIng too!  Would love to have the smell of the bakery or confectionery at my home.  Anyone else feel the same?

@Poppet1 Type "Anthology Candles" in the community search bar, and you'll see a thread I started about new candles which mimic smells at Disney World.

Honored Contributor

I think you're looking for Anthology Candles, on Etsy. They have a collection of Disney fragrances.

Main Street Bakery Candle - Anthology Candles, Disney Candles, Scented Soy Candle, 8 oz Jar

Description: Walk into the Main Street Bakery and you are sure to be greeted with the delightful aroma of bold coffee and deliciously sweet cookies and pastries. Fortunately, you only need to light our Main Street Bakery to have the same experience in your own home!

SCENTS: Hazelnut Coffee, Sugar Cookies

They also have candles in Churros, Dole Pineapple Whip, The Haunted Mansion, Belle's Library, and more.

Respected Contributor

Wonder if there is a "Cinnabon" version. They sure know how to attract you in a mall. Yum.

Trusted Contributor

@StylishLady Actually, there is a Cinnabon candle. You can buy them at Amazon.

Super Contributor

Thanks!  I will definately check out the Anthology candles.  The Main Street Bakery and Dole Whip have me very intrigued!  Someone had suggested "Cinnamon Sugared Donut" from Bath & Body Works.  Anyone tried that?

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Wonder if there is a "Cinnabon" version. They sure know how to attract you in a mall. Yum.

Oh, yeah!!!!!   That's the one I want.  Actually, there is Cinnabon scented candle, I don't remember who makes it but it smells nothing like Cinnagon.

Super Contributor

My "Cinnamon Sugared Donut" from B&BW arrived and it smells like a cinnamon roll!  Sooo good!  Does bring back memories of the Main Street Bakery at Disney World.  Not too sweet or overpowering.  Great scent!

Super Contributor

I posted earlier but Bath & Body Works is running a sale on their 3 Wick candles, 2 for $24.