Valued Contributor

getting the glass clean on their 16" Luminara Heritage lantern? I'm having a hard time getting mine clean.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone have trouble...

mallemo, try soaking it in a basin of water and vinegar, rinse and dry.  Repeat if necessary.  Let me know if that works.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply!

Respected Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

getting the glass clean on their 16" Luminara Heritage lantern? I'm having a hard time getting mine clean.

I also had some kind of film on my cream 16"er I recently received.  I am a huge fan of Windex wipes.  I used a wipe and then followed up with a microfiber cloth.  That worked for me.  I didn't see any residue on the wipe after I used it but I definately felt something on the glass.  What color did you get?

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mallemo wrote:

I also had some kind of film on my cream 16"er I recently received.  I am a huge fan of Windex wipes.  I used a wipe and then followed up with a microfiber cloth.  That worked for me.  I didn't see any residue on the wipe after I used it but I definately felt something on the glass.  What color did you get?

@BornToShop...I will have to give those a try. For the first ship date of the TSV lanterns I ordered two of the 19" in black and they were fine with no residue on the glass. I then ordered a red 16" for the advance ship date and that one I just could not seem to get the glass clean on.