Valued Contributor

Dan Wheeler has more FB posts about his wife and it seems that she is not progressing well and the family really needs our prayers.  So, let's all send them more prayers and positive energy for her recovery.

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

Dan Wheeler has more FB posts about his wife and it seems that she is not progressing well and the family really needs our prayers.  So, let's all send them more prayers and positive energy for her recovery.

@QVCPhobe, thank you for letting us know about this situation.  Your kind and thoughtful request for prayers is much appreciated.  

Regular Contributor

QVCPhobe:  Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention.  I'm more than

happy to send good thoughts and prayers to Dan's family, as I'm sure many of the forum members will want to do, now that you've made us aware.

Respected Contributor

Cindy  QVC, thank you for removing the unkind post. I feel everyone in this world is important and if someone needs our prayers if we are willing to do this without mean remarks then we do it. I have been reading Dan's posts for weeks. This wonderful man and his family are so worried and concerned about Beth. Now things are not looking good according to Dan. Prayers were asked for so from this poster prayers will be said.  

Frequent Contributor

QVCPhobe:  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I don't do Facebook so I hope Dan will see all the support from these boards. 

I know one of the most difficult things in life is to see someone you love go through a terrible situation and be powerless to do anything about it.  Keep your faith and stay strong.  Every small act of kindness and support you give will mean everything to her.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both.  I hope you can find some peace and the strength to get through this terrible chapter of your lives.  Someday you will live together with no pain or suffering.  God Bless you and your family!

Valued Contributor

@cater wrote:

Cindy  QVC, thank you for removing the unkind post. I feel everyone in this world is important and if someone needs our prayers if we are willing to do this without mean remarks then we do it. I have been reading Dan's posts for weeks. This wonderful man and his family are so worried and concerned about Beth. Now things are not looking good according to Dan. Prayers were asked for so from this poster prayers will be said.  

Well said! Why are some people so eager to be negative? If a person is not inclined to offer a prayer, so be it, but why in the world do they have to write a sarcastic post that they wouldn't do so? Makes me wonder.......

Regular Contributor

Cindy @QVC:  Appreciate that you removed "unkind" post. 

Valued Contributor

Today (Thursday) Mr. Wheeler posted that his wife's platets have gone down.  He related that she has stage 4 endometrial cancer.  He is asking for our prayers, so lets work on that for him.

Respected Contributor

QVCPhobe, I also saw the latest post from Dan. I can't even begin to express how bad I feel for the entire Wheeler family. This is so hard for all of them to have Beth so very ill. I guess we can send them hugs and prayers and hope this comforting for them. QVC has to be a wonderful company to work for Dan always says how grate full he is that QVC is letting him be away from his job to be with Beth. The pain this man is going through watching the love of his life suffer.