Super Contributor

Easter Bunny Table Runner

I saw this online at the Kirkland's site today and thought it would look really cute with my burlap Mr. and Mrs. Bunny!

Super Contributor

It's adorable. How many appliqued bunnies are on the runner?

Honored Contributor

Very cute. Another post mentioned the importance of using table runners for your tablescapes.

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 AuntG said:

Very cute. Another post mentioned the importance of using table runners for your tablescapes.

Yes I agree about the table runners AuntG. They add texture and color. I have a burlap runner I created using gardening burlap; the cloth you put down to prevent weeds. It has a great texture, has more of a loose weave than regular burlap with a great texture to it.

Occasionally I put another colored runner over it, layering it for a different look.

The burlap craze will probably eventually pass. I didn't want to spend a lot of time/money on a runner so the gardening fabric really fit the need for me. Got it at WM for about $11.

Trusted Contributor

That runner is darling! I saw this one and I'm really loving it, too. There are some super cute things available this year. I'm definitely in the mood for Easter. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Easter Bunnies Table Runner

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 Nana5 said:

It's adorable. How many appliqued bunnies are on the runner?

Nana5, it looks like the bunnies are spaced along the top of the runner,also. We have a couple of local Kirkland's around this area. I'll try to get out tomorrow and check it out.

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 Divine said:

That runner is darling! I saw this one and I'm really loving it, too. There are some super cute things available this year. I'm definitely in the mood for Easter. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Divine, I LOVE this! It's really darling. The color pattern is right up my allie. Where did you see this one?

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 whitelinen said:
On 3/5/2014 AuntG said:

Yes I agree about the table runners AuntG. They add texture and color. I have a burlap runner I created using gardening burlap; the cloth you put down to prevent weeds. It has a great texture, has more of a loose weave than regular burlap with a great texture to it.

Occasionally I put another colored runner over it, layering it for a different look.

The burlap craze will probably eventually pass. I didn't want to spend a lot of time/money on a runner so the gardening fabric really fit the need for me. Got it at WM for about $11.

I agree,whitelinen, about the burlap craze will probably fade out along the way, but I will probably continue using it for quite awhile , because it is such a good neutral for my tablescapes. It really makes a nice background for any décor you want to use on it. You had a great idea about using the gardening burlap!

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2014 Divine said:

I love this runner, Divine. Thanks for sharing.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/5/2014 MagnoliaMs said:
On 3/5/2014 Divine said:

Divine, I LOVE this! It's really darling. The color pattern is right up my allie. Where did you see this one?

I saw this runner at sweetrustic.com. I believe is an Etsy store.

The link is:

http://www.sweetrustic.com/2011/04/five-for-friday-handmade-easter-on-etsy.html

Member Since 11/20/2008