Valued Contributor

Re: Cool Retro Clothes Patterns

Another place to get retro patterns are antique malls.  Estate sales and garage sales also have them.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to post an update about this fabric company and their great customer service.

I called back to give them my second choice for one of the fabrics I ordered.

The order was changed in the morning and the fabric was already sent out that afternoon.

Excellent service!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to post an update on the upholstery fabric I ordered to recover a loveseat, two patio cushions, and two accent sofa pillows.

The website I ordered from delivered the fabrics in TWO days! The fabric is a beautiful quality and was much cheaper that Calico Corners!

All in all, it will cost be probably a QUARTER of what I would have selected at CC plus the labor they quoted.

Now I need to call the upholstery lady and have her come pick up the furniture.

This loveseat will be fresh and updated and I don't have to go buy an inferior sofa out there with cheap fabric!

So if you are interested in recovering some furniture, I recommend Warehouse Fabrics Inc. in Alabama!

Honored Contributor

@redwrite wrote:

Oh my gosh, Bonanzajellybean, your post spoke to me-my mom did that same thing with that same pattern! We all had to wear matching t-shirts, sewn by my mother, when we went on our family summer vacations. My mother chose a different pattern each summer. I have seven siblings,  so I suppose it was easier for my parents  to keep track of all of us that way-memories! 

That's so cool and hilarious!  Your mom was definitely busy with those shirts. I love the idea to sew new ones each summer. I remember our family of four dressed up and got a family picture done in them at Kmart and wore them all together church Sunday nights. Lol.