2A,8A,9A,2P Create It Yourself

3A - 10 FAVES

4A,10A,8P Snap It & Scrap It

6A,7A,6P,7P Card Making Tools & Supplies

12P,1P,5P Paper Crafting Tools & Supplies

11P Finale

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling All Crafters - October 2016

Looking forward to the shows!  I'm so grateful to HSN for continuing these wonderful shows.  Happy shopping!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info and times!

Frequent Contributor

So... Anybody shopping? I'm on the fence about a few things, but I haven't seen a lot of sellouts yet.  Has anyone tried the Sweet Sugarbelle cookie decorating kits?

Valued Contributor

@SMA X 2 wrote:

So... Anybody shopping? I'm on the fence about a few things, but I haven't seen a lot of sellouts yet.  Has anyone tried the Sweet Sugarbelle cookie decorating kits?

@SMA X 2, I've seen a lot I want but so far have only bought the Big Bite Cropadile. I have the smaller one and many times wished I had the larger one but truthfully, it's always low on my wish list, only because there are more fun things I'd rather have. But since clearance is included in the $5 shipping deal, I decided to go ahead and buy it. I know I will be adding to my cart throughout the day. I'm just trying to be selective. Otherwise I will go totally broke!

I have not tried the Sweet Sugarbelle cookie decorating kits. I do bake but I really don't have much patience for decorating cookies so carefully like that. But I sure wish I did because they look really nice! Did you order?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Calling All Crafters - October 2016m

They said it was the last craft day for the year. So, I hope that helps justify my shopping spree! Here's my list: AG Favorite Holiday Embellishments, AG Favorite All-Occasion and Holiday Sentiments, AG Terrific Tags w Cutting Dies & Stamp Bundle, AG 12 Month Daily Planner Refill, AG Ivory Cards & Envelopes, AG Christmas Cardstock Layers, Docrafts Holiday Foiled Drcoupage Sheet Pack & 3 Birds Tea Bag Folding Cardmaking Kit.

Most of this is complementing my existing stash!

Hope everyone had a good day!!

Respected Contributor

I haven't had a chance to watch much unfortunately but I did pick up a couple of basics: 1. A ten piece adhesive set with different types of adhesives.  Great price and I think it sold out. & 2. Anna Griffin's holiday card stock layers to assist my Christmas card making process.  I hope they look as nice in person as on TV.  

LOVE card making! I'm so appreciative to HSN for these shows.

Respected Contributor

I thought Anna said she was going to offer a pre-made set of cards.  Have you seen those available for purchase?

Valued Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I thought Anna said she was going to offer a pre-made set of cards.  Have you seen those available for purchase?

@Marsha2003, I just read that she will be back next week and that she is going to debut those cards then. I think someone said the 13th but we need to doublecheck that.

Respected Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003, I just read that she will be back next week and that she is going to debut those cards then. I think someone said the 13th but we need to doublecheck that.

@Qgirl26 Thank you!