Trusted Contributor
I just received the email with this weekend's 3 TSV's. They include leafless trees with LED lights, a Bliss Light that moves, and a set of Lenox, porcelain ornaments. The Lenox ornaments are pretty, but I'm not sure if they would catch my eye in the store if they didn't have the Lenox name attached. Any thoughts?
Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
I just received the email with this weekend's 3 TSV's. They include leafless trees with LED lights, a Bliss Light that moves, and a set of Lenox, porcelain ornaments. The Lenox ornaments are pretty, but I'm not sure if they would catch my eye in the store if they didn't have the Lenox name attached. Any thoughts?

The only one I'm curious about is the Bliss lights TSV.  I'm curious about the 'movement' feature. We have the regular green one and we love it for our backyard/patio area Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

The only one I'm curious about is the Bliss lights TSV.  I'm curious about the 'movement' feature. We have the regular green one and we love it for our backyard/patio area Smiley Happy

Susan, I've been waiting for QVC to offer the Bliss Lights "Move" unit, but it's so expensive, and my dad always said that the more bells and whistles, the more there is to break.   I'm eyeing the HSN unit that's been positively reviewed, has both red and green lights, and is under $90 with free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

I just received that TSV email as well.  I'm not really interested in any of the TSVs, but the Lenox one is the only one I'd consider.  However, I agree with you that it doesn't really seem like anything special.  Their TSV from last year (which I have!) was much more eye-catching to me. I guess I'll have to wait for the presentation though.

Honored Contributor

Disappointingly boring!

But what I expected. I figured we'd not get by without the Bliss lights or some kind of tree, but not anything that I'll be purchasing.

Hope this isn't a sign that the whole CIJ excitement is already over. Holding out hope that Valerie has a few good things up her sleeve, because I saw a preview of the Temp-tations things coming, and they aren't for me either. 

Perhaps I'll be saving a lot of money this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm one of the ones still wondering if Bliss Lights will ever make a warm white version.  I might invest in one of that color.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Lenox ornaments in my shopping cart...not sure if I will purchase...My granddaughter likes to hand out small gifts to everyone on Christmas...so i try to find something inexpensive for her to give...this might fill the bill....

HSN has all day CIJ...today...everything is free shipping and easy pay.....I have been watching them throughout the night and today...they have some nice choices ...something for everyone...

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I'm one of the ones still wondering if Bliss Lights will ever make a warm white version.  I might invest in one of that color.

Well, unfortunately, it won't happen in our lifetime...seriously. It was asked during a Bliss lights presentation about a year ago if they would make more colors. The answer was the technology would cost too much...estimated guess was over a million dollars just to make one! This is why only the 3 primary colors are made...red, blue, and green...HTH Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

PeterDM, thanks for the advance information on the TSVs.

I want to like the Bliss lights so much, but I tried one of the as-is versions last year and they just don't work for me.  There's too much light pollution for them to work on the front of my house.  I thought I would try them indoors to see if I could create a winter wonderland type look, but they are really hard to place indoors.  For best effect, they need to shine upwards, but you can't put the light behind anything because then you get blank spots from any interference to the light like a plant leaf.  If you try to put the light out into the room, you find yourself staring right into the bright bulb.

I agree with Shopr that I would try them again outdoors if they ever made a warm white.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

PeterDM, thanks for the advance information on the TSVs.

I want to like the Bliss lights so much, but I tried one of the as-is versions last year and they just don't work for me.  There's too much light pollution for them to work on the front of my house.  I thought I would try them indoors to see if I could create a winter wonderland type look, but they are really hard to place indoors.  For best effect, they need to shine upwards, but you can't put the light behind anything because then you get blank spots from any interference to the light like a plant leaf.  If you try to put the light out into the room, you find yourself staring right into the bright bulb.

I agree with Shopr that I would try them again outdoors if they ever made a warm white.

Did you read my post above? Additionally, if you are worried about light pollution anyway, even if Bliss miraclously made a warm white version that cost under $1,000,000, the warm white would give off more light pollution than the current 3 colored versions which are all darker than 'white' Smiley Happy