Honored Contributor

CIJ Purchases and Feedback

[ Edited ]

Well, I did more damage today, as in addition to the melting snowmen, mosaic trees and holly angels,  I ordered the JS Chip and Dale on Cookie Plate and Valeries snowy picks, forgot the name. I will edit this if I buy more items.

I cancelled the silver mini trees, as I realized that I have the white wax trees, ten of them, two sets, bought two years ago but which were presented last night, so much for all new in the show, bought the gingerbread train, shame on me, but it will go with my display, and a set of the white frosted finials, decided if the lighting is poor, I won't light them.  White is really what I want in the red and white room, so decided on these after cancelling the silver swirl, and Valerie's holly candle, restrained myself and only bought one.

I ordered Cheryl's cookies, just for the tins, on Friday, but may cancel this down the line as I usually bake cookies at Christmas.

I cancelled the train as I decided I just don't have room for another item on my hutch during Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases and Feedback

[ Edited ]

Hi, mousiegirl...you know how to put "Christmas" in CIJ....

I have bought three sets of the TSV ornaments...two of the Jim Shore Nativity Angel..(H207057) and 9 of the Cooking Buddy's...in red.......

I will edit should I add more to the list, too....

I now have to add the My Grandmas coffee cake...I know I can buy it locally....cheaper....but not the two flavors...

BRB....glad to help out about those cute little ornaments...

Mousiegirl...good to know those Cooking Buddies are nice and useful....they are going to be part of the Christmas gifts....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I purchased 2 sets of the TSV set of 5 Porcelain Ornaments and item(H284868) Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Cookies and Milk for Santa Plate & Mug.  As I stated on another thread, most of the damage my checkbook sustained was on July 1st!!!!  I need to get out my list and check it twice to be ready for the shows later in the month!!!!!

edited to include:  PS Thanks again Circles for clearing up the confusion on the TSVSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Well, I did more damage today, as in addition to the melting snowmen, mosaic trees and holly angels, today I ordered the silver mercury glass trees, I have the green and they are wonderful, JS Chip and Dale on Cookie Plate, and Valeries snowy picks, forgot the name. I will edit this if I buy more items.

The Cooking Buddy is the best!  I use my black every day, and bought the Gingerbread train today.

Super Contributor

Earlier in the week I ordered H205389 Lenox Penguin treat jar and he is more cute and gordeous in person Smiley Happy

H205379 Valerie's Glittered Starfish tree to use with Beach Santas at Christmas. Very glittery indeed but can deal with it. Otherwise very pretty in person. 

Waiting on the following: H205841 Kringle Express porcelain bell Santa.

H205530 Lenox Holiday Porcelain musical mug. 

Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered H205286 mosaic tree.  I thought that would be my only purchase, but I had forgotten about those candy cane trees H205292.  I'm trying to decide between the red and the green.  Also, I stumbled across H205242 Berkshire Holiday Cuddly Buddy and ordered them as Christmas gifts for some young children on my list.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Kringle Express Bell Ornaments in both Santa and Snowman, and 3 sets of Valerie's Swirl Finials in Silver. That's enough!
Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
I bought the Kringle Express Bell Ornaments in both Santa and Snowman, and 3 sets of Valerie's Swirl Finials in Silver. That's enough!

You mean until 9:00, lol.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Stay strong Peter! lol

Trusted Contributor

I ended up buying the mosaic bowel with string lights, but never got an email confirmation, and it doesn't show up in my order status. Has anyone been experiencing any lag time in getting order confirmations?