Honored Contributor

Kim's Krazyness's photo.

Make bottles into candy corn look and add a few stems of fall florals or foliage.  Super cute.

Trusted Contributor

very pretty and cute!!! I love the Fall!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

lucymo,

Thanks,

love them..great idea!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Those are adorable. 

Thanks for posting!

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE to use spray paint to fix up things around the house. I was thinking that this project would also look cute using mason jars.

I am a spray paint collector (if there is such a thing) and I do not have one of the colors used for this project! I was in HD yesterday looking at the paint and they have several new colors that are quite vibrant and would work well for this.

Looks like I am returning to see what I can find! I am also thinking of other things that could be painted in these colors. Hmmmmm. Any ideas? Baskets?

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I LOVE to use spray paint to fix up things around the house. I was thinking that this project would also look cute using mason jars.

I am a spray paint collector (if there is such a thing) and I do not have one of the colors used for this project! I was in HD yesterday looking at the paint and they have several new colors that are quite vibrant and would work well for this.

Looks like I am returning to see what I can find! I am also thinking of other things that could be painted in these colors. Hmmmmm. Any ideas? Baskets?

@flickerbulb, Hey, Flicker, nothing wakes up the mind like a craft project.  LOL  I like your idea of the mason jars.  Why not go to GW or some thrift store and look for items that could be done, like you mentioned.  With the beautiful colors of fall,  I think we could come up with lots of possibilities.  Have fun, post your finished products.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Kim's Krazyness's photo.

Make bottles into candy corn look and add a few stems of fall florals or foliage.  Super cute.

Love these!  Hmmm, I will have to work on the bottle part;  as in Merlot bottles, right??  Gives me something to work on ;~).  Thanks for posting this!

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Kim's Krazyness's photo.

Wonderful idea! My crafting days are over and don't want to store another tub-ful of things. I'll just let you show me all the good ideas!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Kim's Krazyness's photo.

Love these!  Hmmm, I will have to work on the bottle part;  as in Merlot bottles, right??  Gives me something to work on ;~).  Thanks for posting this!

@BornToShop, Hey BTS, big part of the fun for this craft project is emptying the bottles to prepare them.  Merlot bottles are great for this. LOL

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Kim's Krazyness's photo.

@BornToShop, Hey BTS, big part of the fun for this craft project is emptying the bottles to prepare them.  Merlot bottles are great for this. LOL

We may have to substitute the Merlot bottles (too dark) for Pinot Grigio (clear bottles),  right??