Respected Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
Jaxs Mom, I didn't even think of that application. That will be a nice for when Aunt Flo visits!

My Aunt Flo died several years back. I'll spell it out for you...my uterus went to Heaven in 1997. I never liked that Auntie. In fact, I hated her! She was such a pain and I am glad she is gone.

Yes, yet another post here in this thread that can be filed under TMI. Ha!    

Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

Well, I can't thank you all enough for giving me the best laugh I've had all weekend!  I was chuckling by the time I got to undercarriage & by the time I got to purchasing poo porri as an add on, then purchasing the set for everyone I lay eyes on, I'm in hysterics!  

Thanks everyone!

Is that your Cocker Spaniel? Looks like one I used to have.

Bo closeup 4 good one 2

Honored Contributor

Re: Bidet Attachment

[ Edited ]

Hope I don't regret posting this....here goes.

I have two Toto toilets in the house.  The lid automatically lifts and the seat stays warm.  You can control the force of the warm water it flushes automatically, etc. and you literally just washed. Yes, it is not your typical toilet but I will say if you ever invest in a Toto I bet you would not want to be without.  I was indifferent when they were installed, but definitely have changed my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Undercarriage is such a guy word!!  

@faeriemoon Well, I didn't want to use the proper medical terms to describe the various areas that this cleans on both men and women, so I thought 'undercarriage' was polite and to the point.  I certainly didn't mean for it to be offensive.

@PeterDM  Not offensive at all; funny in fact.  DH refers to the dogs' undercarriage when they come in from the rain.  "Did you wipe their undercarriage?"

One of my cats has a skin condition on his tummy area. I periodically say that I have to give him "undercarriage inspection!" And when his undercarriage doesn't pass I have to give him medicine.

Valued Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I just wanted to share that a week ago, I installed a bidet attachment to my toilet.  I cannot believe that I've lived without this device.  It cost $26.95 on Amazon Prime, is made by a company called "Astor," and it took 5 minutes to install.  It straddles the back of the toilet bowl and taps into the fresh water supply going into the tank.  It doesn't plug in or need batteries, as it works on water pressure.  After you do your business, you simply turn a knob, and it squirts water all over your undercarriage, and you simply use your TP to dry yourself off.  This will pay for itself in a year, will help the environment, and keep me squeaky clean!  Does anyone else have one of these?

PeterDM,

Thank you for your review. I've wanted a bidet toilet attachment for awhile.

Is the flow of water strong enough to do a thorough cleaning job, or do you need to use toilet paper first? TIA

Trusted Contributor

@CaliKat, You don't need to use TP first. I use the bidet first, then just wipe dry with a few squares.  You shouldn't need to do anything after that.

Valued Contributor

Thank you PeterDM, that's great!

I've been interested in getting one for a long time, I just wasn't sure how well they worked, especially the attachments.  Nothing holding me back now!

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I just wanted to share that a week ago, I installed a bidet attachment to my toilet.  I cannot believe that I've lived without this device.  It cost $26.95 on Amazon Prime, is made by a company called "Astor," and it took 5 minutes to install.  It straddles the back of the toilet bowl and taps into the fresh water supply going into the tank.  It doesn't plug in or need batteries, as it works on water pressure.  After you do your business, you simply turn a knob, and it squirts water all over your undercarriage, and you simply use your TP to dry yourself off.  This will pay for itself in a year, will help the environment, and keep me squeaky clean!  Does anyone else have one of these?

@PeterDM What  great review (and my laugh of the day)!  Congrats & enjoy!

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz. Yes, this was our beloved precious & she could have been a cousin to yours!  Our friend sent us this photo of her.  We're lousy photographers!

Precious was just 2 months shy of 16 years & was w/us for 2+.  we just had to euthanize her; her health issues just caught up to her, but was one of the sweetest cocker spaniels I've known.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.