Honored Contributor

Undercarriage is such a guy word!!  

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon Well, I didn't want to use the proper medical terms to describe the various areas that this cleans on both men and women, so I thought 'undercarriage' was polite and to the point.  I certainly didn't mean for it to be offensive.

Trusted Contributor

I replaced the toilet in my bathroom last year with a higher profile Kohler that has no handle. You wave your hand over a button on the lid and it flushes!

The plumber who installed it wondered why I would buy a "gimmick". I figured that all of the public restrooms have a sensor flush and they work just fine! I love it!

I thought I was being fancy with no handle. Guess I should have waited for the bidet!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bidet Attachment

[ Edited ]

@PeterDM wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon Well, I didn't want to use the proper medical terms to describe the various areas that this cleans on both men and women, so I thought 'undercarriage' was polite and to the point.  I certainly didn't mean for it to be offensive.

@PeterDM  Not offensive at all; funny in fact.  DH refers to the dogs' undercarriage when they come in from the rain.  "Did you wipe their undercarriage?"

Respected Contributor

We have a Toto washlet. A few years ago when we were getting a new toilet, hubby wanted the additon of the washlet. I did not. What I really didn't want was the extra expense...they're pricey. Hubby won, and I'm so glad he did. I love this thing to the moon and back, Alice! And there's a joke about it in our family. When I'm out-of-town and away from home for awhile, I certainly miss my dogs and my husband. But I always say the thing I miss most of all is my Toto washlet. Ha!!!!!!!        

Honored Contributor

I've had one for years, first a bidet seat made by Toto and when that one finally died we got a separate hand held unit. At least the Toto seat had a water heater, the hand held one doesn't. I have to say it's very nice for that time of the month. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@milliegrace wrote:

Oh my, my husbands been wanting one of these for a while now. I guess I'll go ahead and get it for him for Christmas! Thank you for the review!

@milliegrace. You could even throw in a Poop-Pouri gift assortment for a really "special" present.  What a wild and exciting Christmas you're going to have!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@milliegrace wrote:

Oh my, my husbands been wanting one of these for a while now. I guess I'll go ahead and get it for him for Christmas! Thank you for the review!

@milliegrace. You could even throw in a Poop-Pouri gift assortment for a really "special" present.  What a wild and exciting Christmas you're going to have!

@Kachina624.  Oh my goodness, that is such a good idea!  I'm surprised QVC doesn't sell these bidet attachments. It would be such a great companion gift for the poo-pourri. You couuld give it to your Priest, the ladies in your book club, the mailman, and your boss!

Valued Contributor

Re: Bidet Attachment

[ Edited ]

Well, I can't thank you all enough for giving me the best laugh I've had all weekend!  I was chuckling by the time I got to undercarriage & by the time I got to purchasing poo porri as an add on, then purchasing the set for everyone I lay eyes on, I'm in hysterics!  

Thanks everyone!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor
Jaxs Mom, I didn't even think of that application. That will be a nice for when Aunt Flo visits!