Occasional Contributor

Better Business Bureau Lowers MyPillow Rating To F

Finally the truth is coming out on this terrible product.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/01/02/better-business-bureau-mypillow/

Honored Contributor

Re: Better Business Bureau Lowers MyPillow Rating To F

Thanks for the info............I was almost giving that product some thought.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

What truth?  The rating was based on some advertising code and not on the product itself.

Respected Contributor

We love our mypillows.  I don't care what the ratings are.

Trusted Contributor

232 complaints out of how many sold nationwide?   According to the article Mike told that BBB that he would change the advertisement for 2017.  I guess they could not allow him time.   My family all loves their My Pillows and so do I.  I got mine when they first came to QVC.

Is this another example of big competitors trying to drive a successful little outfit out of business.  No one seems to mind when large companies sell faulty products and/or produce false advertisements.  

How long does it take to have cars recalled for life threatening problems?   I didn't even get notified when there was a recall on a break problem and a problem on my air bags.  My independent self employed mechanic questioned me and looked it up when I took my car in for service.  He called the dealership, told them about the recall and made an appointment with them to fix my car at no charge.  The dealership found another "problem" not covered by the recall.  It was to cost me $300.  I said no thanks my mechanic will fix it.  Needless to say when checked my car did not need the extra repair.

Respected Contributor

My husband saw them when they were a TS and I ordered them for him.  He loves them.  The stay fluffy and they launder and dry beautifully.  I may order a couple for myself.  At least they're manufactured in the U.S.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I don't think you can call it a terrible product. You can say it didn't work for you and you didn't care for it, but millions of people are buying and liking it.

My mom loves hers so much, I got my husband one for Christmas, and they both agree it is the best pillow they have ever used (and we have spent well over $100 per pillow on more than one occasion looking for something that works for us).

I haven't bought one for me, because I have a pillow that is working for me right now, but I won't make some blatant claim about the 'truth'. The truth is that not every product is a good fit for every consumer. Doesn't make for a conspiracy.

Honored Contributor

What is the problem with the advertising?

Honored Contributor

I own several of them and sleep with some every night!  I have a piece of plastic in the back of my neck protecting my vertebra.

It's better than most of the pillows I've used.  Either someone likes them or they don't.

If you get them on QVC, try it and if you don't like them, send them back.  

It's not brain surgery.  What works for one might not work for another.

Honored Contributor

I thought the Class Action Lawsuit talked about the wording in the advertising that says something about the "official pillow of the national sleep council" or something like that which is not entirely true.

It seems to me it would be easy to edit the video of the infomercial, but then they would need to re-send the edited version out to all the places it airs.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN