Respected Contributor

Bet The H-206665 19" Sell Out first!

[ Edited ]

" Churchill Lantern with Flameless Candle w/ Timer 

Watch Videos

For all of us who have the fabulous 16"er from the past will no doubt not be able to resist this one!  I applaud Luminara for bringing this back in the 19" size and they are offering white as well.  
Respected Contributor

Re: Bet The H-206665 19" Sell Out first!

For all of us who have the fabulous 16"er from the past will no doubt not be able to resist this one!  I applaud Luminara for bringing this back in the 19" size and offering it in cream and white as well.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello, Born to shop.  I haven't posted in a long time and not since the new forums. I'm so busy with work, school and family but who's not busy! So forgive me if I don't post correctly I will get the hang of it.  From your post I can tell you love the churchill lantern.  I recently got on the lantern and luminara bang wagon and brought the TSV lantern in 19 & 16 in black . I really wanted the 25 inch but of course all sold out execept the cream, I also wanted to add the red. I like the look of the chruchhill, so my question is if you have the TSV lanterns would you add this to your collection? Do you like the clear pane window better than the churchill look, can you add anything to the inside of the churchhill or is best left with decor on top?  Is the chruchill so unique looking that its worth the price or just wait for the TSV's to return in red and the black 25 inch?  I know that's a lot of questions and I'm sorry.  Any idea's and feedback you give will be appreciated.  I am thinking of getting the white since Jill said the black is closer to bronze, downfall I think I will only use it around the Holiday's I don't use white decor much. Decisions, decisions!

Respected Contributor

@CoToni wrote:

Hello, Born to shop.  I haven't posted in a long time and not since the new forums. I'm so busy with work, school and family but who's not busy! So forgive me if I don't post correctly I will get the hang of it.  From your post I can tell you love the churchill lantern.  I recently got on the lantern and luminara bang wagon and brought the TSV lantern in 19 & 16 in black . I really wanted the 25 inch but of course all sold out execept the cream, I also wanted to add the red. I like the look of the chruchhill, so my question is if you have the TSV lanterns would you add this to your collection? Do you like the clear pane window better than the churchill look, can you add anything to the inside of the churchhill or is best left with decor on top?  Is the chruchill so unique looking that its worth the price or just wait for the TSV's to return in red and the black 25 inch?  I know that's a lot of questions and I'm sorry.  Any idea's and feedback you give will be appreciated.  I am thinking of getting the white since Jill said the black is closer to bronze, downfall I think I will only use it around the Holiday's I don't use white decor much. Decisions, decisions!

I have had the 15" Churchill lantern in black/bronze for couple of years or so now and I dearly love it!  I was upset with myself I didn't get it in the cream when it was offered.  Then low and behold, SHOPR recently found it for me online at BBB.  Of course I had to pick it up.  I too, got the TSV; the 16" & 19" in cream, 19" in the black.  My plan is to get the Churchhill in the 19" cream to go with my other 2 cream TSV I have in my bedroom.  I already ordered the Churchill 19" in the black to go with the TSV and my original 15" Churchhill lantern which are in my living room.  I don't have a favorite and I think both concepts would look fabulous grouped together or whatever suits your style.   I also decorate both styles with scatters, sillk leaves and micro-mini lights on the interiors.  The white Churchill would be too stark for me even though it would fit right in with my coastal decor.  I would also be concerned that the candle would be cream and I don't think that would look right IMO.  I don;t think you can go wrong with these incredible lanterns, whether it be the TSV or the Churchill.  Both styles have equal charm for me :~).  Sorry, not much help on this one, lol!

IMG_3870.JPG

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would love to have this statement piece!  It comes in black as well for $129.99.

Image result for Luminara lantern

Image result for Luminara lantern

Respected Contributor

I couldn't resist...!

Contributor

Thank you for your response.  And your right I didn't think about the white and cream blend, I agree that probably won't look right. Love your pick with the leaf.  Now that latern for $129.99 is Gorgeous, that's a lantern! By the way I found the black TSV 16 inch at TJMax for $39.00 on Wednesday, no remote I picked up two for my mom. 

Contributor

I'm off to run some errands please keep posting pics of lanterns if you'vd like.  I will let you know what I decide when I return.  Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I couldn't resist...!

@BornToShop...Hi BTS, wow what a great lantern you found.  Don't blame you for snatching it up.  That is a good one.

Hope you are doing good.

JPC

Respected Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

I couldn't resist...!

@BornToShop...Hi BTS, wow what a great lantern you found.  Don't blame you for snatching it up.  That is a good one.

Hope you are doing good.

JPC

There's my girl!  We all may be far & few in between,  but we all circle back!  Miss you but we have lives that can at times suck the brain matter right out of your head, lol.  I think of you every time I walk past "Kirky".