Honored Contributor

Re: Best network for middle of the road sheets, QVC, HSN, or Evine?

Really GOOD sheets at Walmart! All grades, good prices.

Super Contributor

Threshold sheets from Target. 

Respected Contributor

I get perfect (for me) sheets from HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll add my opinion to the others who suggest trying Target Threshold Percale sheets.  They were recommended here a while back, so I bought a set, have used them ever since, washed them 4-5 times already, and have to say I'm quite pleased.  They fit and stay on the mattress very well and haven't shown any signs of wearing or pilling.  In our opinion, they are a bit noisier and thinner than the LLBean Percale sheets we have.  The price difference is HUGE, though, so I'm still happy with them, and will probably purchase more in the future.

I still want to one day try the Target Simply Shabby Chic sheets, which are also percale, but aren't listed with the word percale in their title.  

Honored Contributor

I used to buy my Northern Nights sheets from Q but the quality is not there any longer. Last set I bought was piling which I hate.

Slept on sheets from HSN at my sisters house that were awful. They were new & so much piling. I could feel it all down at me feet every night.

Sheets are like shoes for me they have to be comfy & I will spend the money for it.

I bought a nice set of flannel sheets from Lands End & a nice set of Bamboo sheets from Cariloha. Both were expensive but well worth it to be soft, comfy & no piling. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found 400 TC sheets from Woot a few weeks ago. The company was clearing out their stock.

Trusted Contributor

I've bought sheets from Evine and I also have some older sheets from the Q that my mother got me.  I prefer 100% cotton and / or percale.  I will not buy or use microfiber or a blend.  I may try the Target brand suggested here next.  I have a lot of sheets that I hardly use because I don't like them or they're just too heavy.  My Tommy Bahama's get washed and put right back on the bed.  Those were purchased at Macys - worth the $$$ when on sale and coupon.  I have also found some good quality sheets at Ross, but that's a hit or miss for sure.