Honored Contributor

H207506

"As Is" Set of 6 Vintage Bells with Holly and and Ribbon by Valerie

As Is Set of 6 Vintage Bells with Holly and and Ribbon by Valerie Gold or Silver
Honored Contributor

I think these are pretty but not too sure about all the glitter on the MG.  I'd like them better with no glitter, I think.  I saw the presentation but didn't order.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

As Is Set of 6 Vintage Bells with Holly and and Ribbon by Valerie Gold or Silver

I always liked those, @lucymo.  I just don't like the greenery on the top.  I wonder if you can remove the greenery and make Kissing Balls with them! LOL

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

I always liked those, @lucymo.  I just don't like the greenery on the top.  I wonder if you can remove the greenery and make Kissing Balls with them! LOL

I, too, was thinking about that.  I did order a set so I'll find out.  I'm hoping the greenery is wired around the bell and can easily be removed.  Hopefully, there's none of that dreaded 'hot glue' to hold it on.  I just thought of you when I saw the silver was available. :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

I, too, was thinking about that.  I did order a set so I'll find out.  I'm hoping the greenery is wired around the bell and can easily be removed.  Hopefully, there's none of that dreaded 'hot glue' to hold it on.  I just thought of you when I saw the silver was available. :-)

I did think of these when they came out, @lucymo, so I'm glad you ordered a set.  I'd like to replace the ribbon and remove that greenery, so they fit in at my place.  Please let me know their diagnosis when they arrive.  Thanks, again!

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

@PeterDM  well, I hadn't really thought of making kissing balls with the greenery.  LOL  I just don't care for the greenery on top so I'll be trying to take it off.  It might like mini candle rings with the ribbon loop running up through the middle to hold it on.  I hope!   Then I'll send the greenery to you and you can make kissing balls.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

@PeterDM  well, I hadn't really thought of making kissing balls with the greenery.  LOL  I just don't care for the greenery on top so I'll be trying to take it off.  It might like mini candle rings with the ribbon loop running up through the middle to hold it on.  I hope!   Then I'll send the greenery to you and you can make kissing balls.  :-)

@lucymo  Oh yes, please DO send them to me. You know how I love kissing balls!

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

H207506

@lucymo  Oh yes, please DO send them to me. You know how I love kissing balls!

Will do.  LOL