Honored Contributor

Beautiful Melamine pieces @ Big Lots

[ Edited ]

Just sharing while in Big Lots today they had beautiful "Mexican inspired" melamine serving bowls, salad tools, bowls, & more. They were priced at $7-12.

They also  had gold,  blue, red antique looking styles (similar to MCM h208566/h208564)

Old Time Pottery also has large selection (a bit more) if you're looking for outdoor dinnerware these places have a good selection.

i was tempted by the large salad bowl but thinking that one over!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful Melamine pieces @ Big Lots

Thanks for the tip.  I love melamine and pick up on a few pieces here and there when I run across them.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom

Ive just discovered a big Lots in my area 😱 I seem to find what I am looking for, this week pool diving sticks and other stuff for my GD visit next week. I had been to 3 stores before!

They also have a very nice selection of Easter (but I closed my eyes at that aisle😉)

Esteemed Contributor

Wish we had a Big Lots closer to where we live.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  You can still order many things at biglots.com including these dishes.

They are very pretty, big lots had these last year too.  I've seen them in person in my big lots, true to colors, very functional.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  They had these pieces in the stores last year.  I looked at many of them myself in fact.  They are very pretty, durable, substantial, practical.  Different styles, prints and solids are offered.  Really nice!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been shopping for a pretty set to use on the patio and it seems like every place I check online has the same stuff.  These aren't only different, they're pretty!  I don't care if they're last year's designs.

Regular Contributor

TJMaxx and Homegoods have pretty melamine plates and platters

with bunnies for Easter.

Honored Contributor

There is no such thing as the word beautiful and melamine in the same sentence. Not a fan of plastic dishes coming from China. Woman Sad

"Pure Michigan"