Honored Contributor

Beautiful Candlerings @ Hobby Lobby

(For those who don't shop HL for personal reasons please ignore)

If your looking for a nice selection of candlerings try HL.

I looked at other craft stores for candle rings (for my pedestals),

was pleasantly surprised, they had both the large & small size in beautiful fall & Christmas @ 40% off.

The selection of decor items is awesome..I always make sure the items are on sale or coupon because the prices are much higher than Michaels & Joann or other stores in our area. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beautiful Candlerings @ Hobby Lobby

Thank you.  I have to go to town tomorrow so will make the time to check them out.  I need new ones and have not found what I am looking for.  I like HL and have found great sales before the seasons so I ready early and no stress.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Hobby Lobby's things! I can always find something there that catches my eye. I see alot of decorations similar to Valerie's.

Honored Contributor

We don't have any Hobby Lobby's near us. But last year on vacation I stopped in one. I was shocked how nice the store was. And the selection - was I pleased. Not only did it have what I wanted, I had a choice of several different  brands and types. I was impressed with the selection and the store. 

Honored Contributor

I Love Hobby Lobby..Robot LOL...Thanks for the heads up and will try to head out there sometime Saturday.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen their Christmas/winter ones yet, but the few our store had for fall were simply horrible. Something from the KMart bargain bin would have been an improvement!

I'll have to make a stop to check out what they've gotten in for winter. 

I love HL too. Lots of pretty things to choose from, and if you can wait till the 40% or 50% off, some reasonable prices for most things too.

Honored Contributor

Their parking lot is so full starting in fall - they certainly have a good business.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Their parking lot is so full starting in fall - they certainly have a good business.

@AuntG @homedecor1

I always tell me friends to shop early.....when the peak Christmas decorating season starts the stores in my area are like a mad house.....and things that you saw and liked and went backed to get are no more.....some of the shelves are even bare it looks like a swarm of decorating locusts hit the store....Woman LOL   I can just browse for hours---I like their decorating accents, crafts, and seasonal stuff.....there are candle pedestals and their florals too....just a wonderful variety of merchandise!!!  Home Goods is a favorite too and that store is always jammed packed too....

@Mominohio  Now one thing that I wasn't impressed with was their fall candle rings---a rare occurrence for HL---I found nicer ones at Michael's a couple years back, it has leaves and lots of wooden acorns.....it was pricey but candle rings are hard to find in local stores...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Looks like it is time for a HL run!

I love their fall and Christmas decor. I love their door hangers and metal stakes!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

Maybe stores carry different based on area. I went there today (should I have stayed home🙄😉) - the candlerings our store has are quite full and decorative, I agree pricey ($19.99/ea but 40% off)

I ended up buying 2 cute metal trees, 2 candlerings, 2 lighted branches, and 2 finials!!! I figured when you see it you gotta get it!

Yikes gotta stay out of there!!!!

IMG_1643.JPG