Trusted Contributor

Re: Autumn / Halloween Decorations at Big Lots

@mallemo wrote:

For those that have and use any of the microlights...do you have good results with the battery life? I have the glimmer strings from Pier 1 and the battery life is not very good.

@mallemo...Hi mallemo.  I have several sets of micro lights from the Q and Pier 1 and the battery life is not good in any of them.   Wish they had longer battery life because they really add to a display.

JPC

Valued Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mallemo wrote:

For those that have and use any of the microlights...do you have good results with the battery life? I have the glimmer strings from Pier 1 and the battery life is not very good.

@mallemo...Hi mallemo.  I have several sets of micro lights from the Q and Pier 1 and the battery life is not good in any of them.   Wish they had longer battery life because they really add to a display.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy...Thanks JPC. That's what I was afraid of. I was hoping that maybe the ones from VPH or the Q would be better but I guess not. Pier 1 does offer a plug in adapter for their glimmer strings that have more lights so I suppose that would be an option. Not so much though if you wanted to put them in a vase or hurricane.

Esteemed Contributor

@mallemo boy your timing on this post was perfect for me.  I was looking at the glimmer lights & wondering how the battery life is on them!

thanks for the info.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so busy getting ready for our move next week it's going to be hard to get to Big Lots, but this sounds like it'll be a fun stop.  Gotta go!  Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

I went there last week and they had very little out. I'll definitely check back!

Valued Contributor

Our Big Lots put out the Fall items the first week in August.  You have to be quick b/c all the good stuff is gone in my local store.  

Glad I bought what I wanted when I did.