Honored Contributor

Attention Holiday Forum folks and candle lovers

VPH set of three candlesticks H207986 are now available in a new color, ivory.

I own these in all three other colors, and find them to be quite versatile for candle groupings. 

The ivory looks nice too.

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Graduated-Candle-Holder-Pedestals-by-Valerie.product.H207986.html?sc=H20...

Valued Contributor

Re: Attention Holiday Forum folks and candle lovers

THANKS for the HU! I have the natural, but I needed the ivory ones. Just ordered them. My DH is having surgery on the day of VPH's shows, so I would have missed them. I like that they hold the fatter candles. Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@country gal

Sorry your husband is needing to have surgery. Prayers and best wishes for a speedy and full recovery! Glad I could help out, as it seems that as soon as I'm not home for a day, that is when something I really liked was presented and sold out!

I really want these, but haven't ordered them yet. I really don't know what I'm waiting for, other than I have spent a lot of money on shelving and organizational boxes lately, and am in need of a nice wooden file cabinet, which is going to be way more expensive than it should be!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio, Trying to resist.  I have so many holders already.  I do like the width and simplicity of these, though.

@country gal, Best wishes to you and your husband.  I hope the surgery goes well.  Come back and chat when you can.

Esteemed Contributor

I own these in natural color and I love them!!  Like that they look like wood and like the different heights of the holders!  Used everyday with ivory CI flameless on a room divider!! And they were great for holiday candle groupings!  Highly recommend!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio
Thanks for the heads up! I've eyed these before but never bought them. May have to get the new ivory.