Honored Contributor

'As Is' Set of Three Gingerbread Houses

[ Edited ]

'as is' Set of Three Gingerbread Houses with gift bags. H207251Set of 3 Mini Gingerbread Houses with Gift Bags by Valerie

Trusted Contributor

Re: 'As Is' Set of Three Gingerbread Houses

Of course, I just HAD to buy them paying full price! These are so cute and I still have them out for now.

There must have been a  LOT of returns for it to go to As Is! Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

Of course, I just HAD to buy them paying full price! These are so cute and I still have them out for now.

There must have been a  LOT of returns for it to go to As Is! Thanks for posting!

Good morning, flicker, that always happens to me too.  But, we don't always know they will be 'as is' and even if they are I sometimes miss checking.  But, hopefully someone will get some good ones at a fair price.

Honored Contributor

I've been aware of 'as is' merchandise for quite some time. I have had very mixed luck with it, I'd say about 50/50.

But it seems like a lot of VPH stuff is ending up there, in larger quantities than before.

I have a question though. Many people on some of the FB pages that deal with Q items go to outlet stores (some are owned by Q some are not) and find things there, that people are clamoring for from Q, but the product sold out with no more supply to come (according to on air presentations). Those people are paying a fraction of the cost in the outlets, and Q could have made so much more by keeping it in inventory online. 

I just have to wonder if they were 'seconds' or returns to begin with when they went to the outlets, or they just don't want to mess with some products after a short stint on air or online. I know people get really frustrated to see pics of things in the outlets that they have been waiting for, hoping they would come back in stock.