Honored Contributor

Are you tired of CIJ and ready to see some Harvest/Fall decor ................

Valerie's fall shows start Wed., Aug. 3, 1-3 pm, and Aug. 9, 9-10 am and 6-7 pm, EST.  .............  I cannot wait!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you tired of CIJ and ready to see some Harvest/Fall decor ................

[ Edited ]

Fall/Harvest is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love everything about it....the food, the decor, the crisp Autumn air, apples, slow cooking, baking, comfort food!!! I can't wait to see what is offered this year for decor items. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you tired of CIJ and ready to see some Harvest/Fall decor ................

I usually start putting out my fall things soon, before I return to work...which is the end of next week. Smiley Sad

In my mind, as soon as I have to go back to work, it is almost fall!

I have tons of fall decor and it is my favorite time to decorate. I sent my loveseat off to be reupholstered yesterday and it will look great with my fall stuff!

I will be busy with work and I prefer to have it done so I can enjoy it longer.

Honored Contributor

I love the Fall season, but I've never decorated for Harvest.  It's not a decorating time of year for me, but I do watch the shows (not even tempted to buy though).

Honored Contributor

Bring on the fall, the weather, colors, decor and foods!

Honored Contributor

I, too, like to decorate for fall, and love the season. But the selection of fall items is much smaller, and much of it I find to be rather tacky or cheap looking (not a slam at Q, but retail in general).

And I try not to over decorate for fall, because it stays up at my house for almost three months and needs to be cleaned around/under more than Christmas time decor, so I try to keep it under control more than I do with Christmas time.

I do fall decor only, never Halloween (just don't care for it), and because it is up for so many months, one would think I'd do more, but I just don't! LOL