Valued Contributor

April 2016...Please share what scent you are enjoying.

What are you burning/melting/warming?

Trusted Contributor

Re: April 2016...Please share what scent you are enjoying.

Apricot Tea by Nest. The saleswoman told me it was inspired by Downton Abbey, and I thought to myself, "Gee, they'll say anything to sell you a candle."  Then I smelled it, and it reminded me of Downton Abbey, LOL!  It's an elegant fragrance that feels warm, inviting and aristocratic.  I guarantee you, if you are a Downton fan, and you smell this candle, you'll agree that they nailed it.  

Honored Contributor

None! I really dislike any kind of smell in my home. Burning a candle, to me, just suggests you are trying to mask another smell you may have in your house. Nope, just give me the open window (smell of the good old outdoors) and I'm a happy camper.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Apricot Tea by Nest. The saleswoman told me it was inspired by Downton Abbey, and I thought to myself, "Gee, they'll say anything to sell you a candle."  Then I smelled it, and it reminded me of Downton Abbey, LOL!  It's an elegant fragrance that feels warm, inviting and aristocratic.  I guarantee you, if you are a Downton fan, and you smell this candle, you'll agree that they nailed it.  

Where did you buy this?

Trusted Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Where did you buy this?

I bought it at a local, small business.  They also sell it on Amazon and directly from the Nest website.  I actually bought 2 more 3-wick candles of this scent on the Nest website, because they give you a 20% off coupon code when you sign up for emails, and you get free shipping on purchases over $100 AND they don't charge tax.  I got the two candles for $102 including tax and free shipping.  They burn for 100 hours, and are the highest quality ingredients.  When you factor in the burn time and the quality, $51 is not bad at all for a candle that burns that long and has such an intense throw.    

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Where did you buy this?

I bought it at a local, small business.  They also sell it on Amazon and directly from the Nest website.  I actually bought 2 more 3-wick candles of this scent on the Nest website, because they give you a 20% off coupon code when you sign up for emails, and you get free shipping on purchases over $100 AND they don't charge tax.  I got the two candles for $102 including tax and free shipping.  They burn for 100 hours, and are the highest quality ingredients.  When you factor in the burn time and the quality, $51 is not bad at all for a candle that burns that long and has such an intense throw.    

Thank you so much for the info, I will check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm burning YC Storm Watch,one of my alltime favorites.  It's tunneling,though.  I wish I knew why they do this. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I'm burning YC Storm Watch,one of my alltime favorites.  It's tunneling,though.  I wish I knew why they do this. 

@MoJoV*****This should help.

http://learning-scenter.yankeecandle.com/basic-candle-care

Respected Contributor

I am melting Scentsationals Himalayan Pink Salt, my favorite for me this year!  How are you, mallemo?  

Esteemed Contributor

ECBG, thanks for that info.  I don't remember if I had burned it for awhile the first time. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth