Valued Contributor

@ANewHue

Thanks so very much.  Sounds like I need to make a purchase.   

Valued Contributor

@poppinfresh

Thanks for your response.   I have some cards to use on Amazon.   Now I know one item I can get.  

Trusted Contributor

Love Nellie's. I use it for hand washables too.

Regular Contributor

I like Nellies, I've bought it at TJ MAXX> 

Respected Contributor

Update: I bought a small bag of Nellie's to try it. LOVE it!!! When I run out, I will definitely be buying the 100 load size.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Update: I bought a small bag of Nellie's to try it. LOVE it!!! When I run out, I will definitely be buying the 100 load size.

Yes @catwhisperer mine arrived the other day I like it too and will definitely be purchasing the huge tub, hopefully they will be having it as a TS soon.  Anyway, I put clean sheets on my bed yesterday that I washed awhile ago in my previous detergent and was itching all night and woke up with an outbreak this am.    This was one of the reasons I'm switching detergents, so maybe this has been the culprit.  

Valued Contributor

I bought the 500 load Nellie's last year when it was the TS on HSN. Normaly it goes for $74.95 but, was only $49.95 with free S&H. I have it on A-S and love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@RJL-DLL 75 wrote:

I bought the 500 load Nellie's last year when it was the TS on HSN. Normaly it goes for $74.95 but, was only $49.95 with free S&H. I have it on A-S and love it.

@Love4cats Thanks for this information.  Do you happen to know what month it was offered in?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised everyone likes it.  I was going to try it and after reading some negative reviews I decided against it.  Maybe I should give it a shot.  I did see it in TJ Maxx recently too.  Does anyone know if it is sold anywhere else, like Target?

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp... I was unable to find it at any retailer, so ordered mine from Amazon.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.