Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Anyone try "My Pillow"?

Just caught the tail end of an infomercial this morning and I'm wondering if anyone here has bought them.

I'm a pillow fiend...buy new ones at least once a year...don't care for down or feather but I've used them and I just get tired of the fluffing. I've had cheap and expensive and cannot say that any have been perfect.

Any experience/opinions welcome.

Thanks.

Re: Anyone try "My Pillow"?

I was also looking for review of this pillow, but could not find anything except this 

Well it's made of both types of fill i like (polyster and foam) but i don't know.. should i risk 50$ on this one?

Super Contributor

I purchased a set of 2 firm when they were a TSV earlier in October. I am satisfied with them, so far. Polyester fiber pillows can be too hard, feather and memory foam flatten out, so thought I'd try these. Don't find a problem with them going flat during the night. These are the ones that had the gusset on the sides. Follow the enclosed directions and fluff them in the dryer before using. Hope this is helpful.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan. Bought the pillow at a local county event/fair.  Slept on it one night and awoke multiple times with numb arms and a bizarre pain in my neck.  Scary and awful.  I went back the next day to return the pillow, of course, but had to wait because there were 2 others in line in front of me, also both returning the pillows. Each of them described various forns of "pain and numbness" that they or their spouses experienced ... so clearly this pillow is not for everyone!  (My head was thrilled to go back to my great buckwheat pillow.)

Valued Contributor

I have several, in the gussett and the regular. I think I prefer the regular. I really like them and don't think I would sleep on anything else. It's nice to be able to wash them and also just toss in the dryer for a fluff up even if they are not due for a complete wash.

Respected Contributor

AspenGrove wrote:

Not a fan. Bought the pillow at a local county event/fair.  Slept on it one night and awoke multiple times with numb arms and a bizarre pain in my neck.  Scary and awful.  I went back the next day to return the pillow, of course, but had to wait because there were 2 others in line in front of me, also both returning the pillows. Each of them described various forns of "pain and numbness" that they or their spouses experienced ... so clearly this pillow is not for everyone!  (My head was thrilled to go back to my great buckwheat pillow.)

@AspenGrove

Not a fan either.  Way too firm; woke me up, too; literal pain in the neck.  Obviously depends on the individual.

Respected Contributor

I purchased two a while back when they were a TSV, I purchased one medium and one firm, and while I love mine, my husband said his is just ok. We do periodically fluff our in the dryer for a couple of minutes and that really helps. I would definitely purchase again, but only for myself, I think my husband prefers something a little more firm.......

Respected Contributor

I fluffed mine in the dryer but it never felt anything but lumpy.

Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

My sister gave me one last year for Christmas. I found it to be too fluffy, but liked it ok once it got pressed down a bit. But, every time I change the bed, it fluffs up again. I went back to my rectangular foam pillow that is made out of the same stuff my mattress is made from. When he was alive, my DH loved the buckwheat pillow he bought, I never, ever did. Pillows are such a personal choice.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair from their website, and am very pleased with them.  The first morning I woke from sleeping on one, I was immediately aware how much more rested I felt.  It's not an exaggeration to say the My Pillow has improved my sleep. 

For those who experienced discomfort and/or pain from the pillow, I wonder if they were 'fitted' properly for you.  On the My Pillow website, you order by T-shirt size and preferred sleeping position.  Those factors determine the fill in your pillow. 

When your need to appear right is greater than your desire to display love, you inevitably treat people with dishonor.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View