Honored Contributor

Anyone order the dripping wax 360 Luminaras?

[ Edited ]

I love the regular 360 luminaras but these look like they might be even more realistic! Has anyone gotten them? If so, what do you think about them? TIA!

Luminara 7 360 Wax Drip Flameless Candle with Timer

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone order the dripping wax 360 Luminaras?

I bought the 7" and will be getting the 5" too! I love the 360 view of the flame and you're right....the melted wax makes these candles look even more realistic!

I got the ivory and it has a light vanilla scent. I see more of these in my future! HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm tempted to order a pair, but I wish they came in different colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze  TY for posting about them! They do look even more realistic...

Boy oh boy, I am tempted, but I had to sit back and think of how I use the ivory Luminara candles we have now. They are either in VPH's ceramic hurricane or in VPH's hammered hurricane during the holiday... so the candles aren't seen in full view to appreciate them in that way...drip or no drip that is. The other ivory candles are in the lanterns which already have candles. 

They would look great on a fireplace mantel or as part of a centerpiece for a diningroom table...we have neither. Oh, if only we had a bigger home so I can use more decor! LOL

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I bought the 7" and will be getting the 5" too! I love the 360 view of the flame and you're right....the melted wax makes these candles look even more realistic!

I got the ivory and it has a light vanilla scent. I see more of these in my future! HTH!

Thank you that does help! I think the 360s are the best and now I am happy to hear the dripping wax ones look even more realistic! I guess I  *have* to get the now! Smiley Very Happy Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@HappyDaze  TY for posting about them! They do look even more realistic...

Boy oh boy, I am tempted, but I had to sit back and think of how I use the ivory Luminara candles we have now. They are either in VPH's ceramic hurricane ir in VPH's hammered hurricane during the holiday. The other ivory candles are in the lanterns which already have candles. 

They would look great on a fireplace mantel or as part of a centerpiece for a diningroom table...we have neither. Oh, if only we had a bigger home so I can use more decor! LOL

you are welcome! Aren't they nice!?

LOL I guess you will have to get a bigger house now! Gotta make room for more candles! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Thank you that does help! I think the 360s are the best and now I am happy to hear the dripping wax ones look even more realistic! I guess I  *have* to get the now! Smiley Very Happy Thank you!

@HappyDaze

You're welcome! I think you'll love them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.