Contributor

A little frustrated with qvc right now...

Hope no one minds but I need to vent a little right now {#emotions_dlg.sad}

It's not an earth shaking situation but it did tick me off...

I placed an order on Dec 19th for an item and the host said if you order today with your credit card you will have it in time for Christmas.

I didn't get it in time for Christmas. I contacted cs via email on Dec 23rd and a representative Erika looked into it and offered me an $18 refund and said, "We take full responsibility for the shipping error."

As of today, I saw no refund applied to my credit card so I called cs and was told that I had not paid an upgrade for shipping so I will get no refund of any kind.

I honestly believe that on the date I ordered, an upgrade wasn't required. I am certain the host said that the 19th was the last day to order in time for Christmas without any extra shipping charges. My understanding was that if I waited til the 20th to order, that's the day the extra charge would come into effect.

I don't have a video to review exactly what was said, but I truly believe the host stated that the 19th was the last day to credit card order without an extra charge. The cs representative was holding her ground and without the video, I don't have the proof so I let it go.

Anyone know if I am wrong?

I'd like to know if I really am {#emotions_dlg.sad}

~Thanks ladies!