Esteemed Contributor

I stumbled across a website called wallwritten. In decor magazines you often see inspirational sayings done on walls in letters, not in a frame. I wanted to put one in my new laundry area and found this site. It is so awesome. They have sayings broken down by room (ie: laundry room). When you find a saying you like, you select what you believe is close to the color of your wall and it puts it up on the page, then from the right side of the page, you select different colors for the lettering until you find what you like. It is so fun and the one I selected came in three sizes. If you like that kind of thing, check it out. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

So THAT's where they come from!  All the new houses here seem to have these sayings on the wall (at least when we got here) and the professional decorators used them a lot.... the house we bought had one in the dining room and I peeled it off (sorry, didn't appeal to me).... but if I could choose my own, that might be very appealing....  thanks for the tip!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep

I like this site. So many options.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Really great site ~ Thanks for sharing : )

Honored Contributor

I have one that says "It's just another day in Paradise." on the wall over the guest room bed.

Honored Contributor

My daughter has this in her upstairs hallway.  

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I have one that says "It's just another day in Paradise." on the wall over the guest room bed.

I have that on a little box sign on my kitchen windowsill.  It was a Gift from my sister. It's sarcastic.  😉

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

Learn to Surf

I have this in my shopping cart. Love it.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I like that you can use their site to design your own custom wall quote.  Perhaps a family saying, or your own line of poetry (that's what I woud do).  Thank you @pattypeep!

Honored Contributor

Do they adhere well?