Respected Contributor

Some stores sell the liners but not the curtians, why?  They are almost impossable to find except on Amazon (ordered 2.)  Ordered 2 from BB & B and they were awful!

This length is perfact to cover the window over the shower and makes the room look bigger and more finished IMO.  Stole the idea from my neighbor and now just waiting and hoping the new purchases will be the same great quality as my old 72 inch ones.

QVC has nothing in the new longer length Woman Sad or I would have ordered here.

Super Contributor

I use stall shower curtains-hard to find nice ones.  I have had good luck on ebay!

Hope they have your 84" length Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom I use regular curtains. These are embroidered and worked perfectly for me.  Depending on how often you use them (mine are in guest bathroom and is never used), you might be able to purchase regular curtains.  These are polyester, and thin enough to pull to the side.  I think these are 84", but you could always go with longer if needed. 

GIMG_0187.JPGot these at Walmart, think they were about $16 each and I got a pair.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Been doing that for years. I have a curved very old bathroom. Need 2 shower curtains for bath and 1 for window.

I have tall ceilings over 9 feet so I hang metal shower clips, hang a second to hang from first and a third. That way no flooding of downstair neighbor.

For the window I use pinking shears to cut a single curtain panel down the middle, I then use a ribbon to tie it back after fluffing them. Really works and no sewing.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  You may check wayfair, hayneedle and houzz for longer curtains. I've never seen or heard of them but I can understand how folks may need the length.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Great picture CA!

Cathy

Respected Contributor

I have had good luck finding 84 inch shower curtains on Amazon and at Bed Bath and Beyond website as well.  The liners are easy to find but the decorative curtains are not as common. 

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom

My sister had that same issue finding that size Shower Curtain.  What she did was Pier 1 had 84 inch curtains and she put a shower liner behind it and that works

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

You can either buy 84in drapes/curtains, and put a liner behind them.  Or, I most recently bought two shower curtains with matching valances.  I like to cover the whole tub area, and I like it gathered.

I mounted the shower curtains so that the just barely met the floor.  Then I mounted the valances on a separate rod, and raised them above the rod with the curtains.  This way, they hid the fact that my curtains were hanging low.

However, this is in a bathroom, I only use the tub, not the shower.  To do that with a shower, you'd have to hang a third rod with a liner.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

Overstock has the longer length too.