Respected Contributor

who decorates for valentines day

my wife once christmas stuff comes down she does valenines day. house allways looks so good with valentines stuff up.

Honored Contributor

Re: who decorates for valentines day

@Pooky1 I did years ago and I May this year. I LOVE Valentine's Day!

Honored Contributor

I don't, but I did see a section dedicated to Valentine's decorating in Pier 1.

Trusted Contributor

I just dug out my small box of Valentine's decorations. I will put them up in a couple of weeks. I seem to have a lot of Valentine Beanies and I like to display them too!

Esteemed Contributor

I usually do a little homage in February - especially in the kitchen, with the everyday dishes and accessories (napkin holder, utensil holder, dishtowels, etc).

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

We don't do much about Valentine's Day because we have 

Mardi Gras in February (usually).  Date changes based on Lent every year.  But we do a lot for Maradi Gras - often we take off

the Christmas decor from the tree and turn it into Mardi Gras instead - green, purple, gold.  New wreaths for the doors, etc.

And a Mardi Gras flag flying. I used to enjoy it more when I was a lot younger! 

Esteemed Contributor

I do, it's right up there With Fall and Christmas for me,  this year I plan on getting some new things to add.  I get very sad when the Valentines decorations come down because I don't decorate until Easter.

Honored Contributor

After Christmas I'll put out snowmen and snowflakes.  Then a few Valentine's Day decorations get put up.  By the way, if the Packers would go to the Super Bowl, then a few football decorations have to be put out too.

Honored Contributor

I don't decorate for Valentines Day but I do leave some of the red touches from Christmas out until after Valentine's Day. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do a bit.  I'm looking for a long Valentine table runner.  I found a few on-line but nothing that I love yet.