Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY CIJ BEGINS TODAY!

@MTH wrote:

I knew I smelled new reindeer. Those are very pretty Lucy.  If they had those this year, they'd be at my house too!!!

@MTH  That Reindeer smell just travels right to us , doesn't it?  I didn't see those at Zulily last year or they would be living at my house.

I've been on a mission trip today and I'm needing a nap.  So, look over any errors I might make on here.  lol

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH wrote:

I knew I smelled new reindeer. Those are very pretty Lucy.  If they had those this year, they'd be at my house too!!!

@MTH  I went a bit nuts last year at zulily re reindeer, which us why I bought so many, so keep checking there if you are interested. Smiley Happy

@MTH  I don't have these, @mousiegirl bought these last year.  I missed them somehow.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Did you see these??? 41" High

Why you know if it's a deer my eyes went right to it.  I have to go back and make up my mind as stuff doesn't last long at zulily.

@lucymo  I wonder how wide the antlers are. lol, and where to store them, maybe just leave them out all year. Smiley Happy  I really like them, of course, they are red.

Are they red or rust look?

@lucymo  I see them as maroon, not red, close enough.  See how I can justify them, lol.

@lucymo  I just thought of a place to store them, the entry hall closet, lol, the heck with coats!

@mousiegirl  So, did you already order them?  I guess they could hang from the rafters in the storage building, maybe in a corner where we don't walk.  I'm leaning more toward the shorter ones that I can put under a bed.

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Why you know if it's a deer my eyes went right to it.  I have to go back and make up my mind as stuff doesn't last long at zulily.

@lucymo  I wonder how wide the antlers are. lol, and where to store them, maybe just leave them out all year. Smiley Happy  I really like them, of course, they are red.

@lucymo  I see them as maroon, not red, close enough.  See how I can justify them, lol.

@lucymo  I just thought of a place to store them, the entry hall closet, lol, the heck with coats!

@mousiegirl  So, did you already order them?  I guess they could hang from the rafters in the storage building, maybe in a corner where we don't walk.  I'm leaning more toward the shorter ones that I can put under a bed.

@lucymo  Here is a pic of a deer, I got two, which I bought at zulily last year, 13", really beautiful.  

Inline image 1

@lucymo  I also bought these, 8" and 12".

Displaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngInline image 1

@mousiegirl  The pictures aren't showing for me.

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Here is a pic of a deer, I got two, which I bought at zulily last year, 13", really beautiful.  

Inline image 1

@lucymo  I also bought these, 8" and 12".

Displaying image.pngDisplaying image.pngInline image 1

@mousiegirl  The pictures aren't showing for me.

@lucymo  Shoot, I just realized that though I took them from the zulily site, I sent them from my email and that's whey they are not showing.  Let me know, please, if this is showing.

@mousiegirl  Yes, picture is showing fine and I like that Reindeer is great.  It is a scroll too.  Thanks for sharing.

@lucymo  Also bought these.

@mousiegirlInline image 1Inline image 1

I couldn't see these pictures that you said you also bought.  I could see the scroll deer but not these.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo  Can you see these?

Inline image 1

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Inline image 1

@mousiegirl. No, I can't see them.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Inline image 1

@mousiegirl. No, I can't see them.

@lucymo  Okay, I took a picture so when they are uploaded, I will post. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  Nope, you're hooked.  You've hung out with the wrong people not to have caught the 'deer fever'.  Sorry, what else can we say?

@lucymo, You may be right, but I hope not.

I will say that even though CIJ was boring, with lots of repeats with the exception of maybe one or two shows, I have managed to order more than last year, I think.  So far, I haven't had to return anything, either. 

@SHOPR  It's a good thing CIJ wasn't good this year or we'd all be bankrupt.  lol

I think we all need to remind ourselves that following Christmas comes the storage and I don't have much left.  I need to purge some more and stop buying.  I haven't ordered from Zulily yet and may not.

@lucymo, I haven't ordered any Christmas items yet, but I did order two non-seasonal items yesterday, and I have two more in my cart that I will probably end up ordering tomorrow.  This is why I stay away from Zulily unless someone (@mousiegirl) here gives a heads up.  I am too tempted! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

how does zlilly work,  is it affiliated with qvc?  When I went to their site and they had me sign in I put in a different password then the one I use at qvc, cause why wouldn't I, I use different passwords at different sites and no 2 the same.  So when I put in my password it said it was incorrect .  His can that be if I never signed I. Their site before?   It seems they want me to use my qvc password.  Can someone explain please?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore, When you are looking at the pop-up screen where you'd sign in, it has text at the top that says,

"Looking to create an account?" You need to click there, and register as if you are a new customer, because you are.  You will need to enter an email address, and at some point before ordering you will have to create a password, too.  I can't remember if it's immediately or upon checkout.  You can choose any password you like.  I don't re-use passwords between sites, either.  QVC is affiliated with them now, but they are definitely separate sites.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Kitty Galore, When you are looking at the pop-up screen where you'd sign in, it has text at the top that says,

"Looking to create an account?" You need to click there, and register as if you are a new customer, because you are.  You will need to enter an email address, and at some point before ordering you will have to create a password, too.  I can't remember if it's immediately or upon checkout.  You can choose any password you like.  I don't re-use passwords between sites, either.  QVC is affiliated with them now, but they are definitely separate sites.

@SHOPR wrote:

Shopr    Thank you so much for your help !Smiley Very Happy