Regular Contributor

Re: Why is jill wearing.....

Oh JumperRider, I found your post to be totally refreshing and so well written.  Don't care about the length of it, I loved it.  Oh and I do know about the Loop in Chicago....I'm from Chicago.  Miss it dearly.  I'm not sure why shoes were the topic here.  Nine times out of 10, I rarely see the hosts' shoes and/or feet unless they are presenting shoes.  Waaay baaaccck when Jill B. first started working at QVC, she had knee surgery.  It seems to make sense that she probably has back problems.  Having had both knees replaced, I know it has definitely affected my back...and it wasn't in such great shape prior to that surgery!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Jill is in top form today, mentioning her name every 30 seconds and patting herself on the back for inventing the Berkshire blanket.  I wish she wasn't hosting with Valerie tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Jill is in top form today, mentioning her name every 30 seconds and patting herself on the back for inventing the Berkshire blanket.  I wish she wasn't hosting with Valerie tonight.

WHAT. !?  I didn't think she would be hosting with valerie because her show is 2 hrs plus there is a show in between that I figured she'd host as well as her own.  I really hate when she is with valerie she just takes over and is so manic it makes me nervous.  Guess I'll tape and watch once upon a time and watch it later on mute.   Hoping for another host.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

WHAT. !?  I didn't think she would be hosting with valerie because her show is 2 hrs plus there is a show in between that I figured she'd host as well as her own.  I really hate when she is with valerie she just takes over and is so manic it makes me nervous.  Guess I'll tape and watch once upon a time and watch it later on mute.   Hoping for another host.

@Kitty Galore During Valerie's late night show, she mentioned that she would be with Jill tonight.  You're right about how she takes over when she hosts with Valerie.  Her bragging stands out even more, because Valerie is so modest and demure.

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@Kitty Galore During Valerie's late night show, she mentioned that she would be with Jill tonight.  You're right about how she takes over when she hosts with Valerie.  Her bragging stands out even more, because Valerie is so modest and demure.

Thanks for letting me know ,  I didn't hear that.  Guess I'll be using my mute button lol

Contributor

i like Jill but i dont know who dresses her very ill fitting clothes shapes change as you get older you have to change with them

Respected Contributor

I know Jill has had knee replacement, and possibly, is having problems with her other knee.  I do agree that the Q should use other hosts for decorating shows like Alberti, Mary Beth, Leah, Jayne Brown, and others.  Shows tend to get stale with the same host.  Others bring a new and different perspective many times to possibilities of decorating for the holidays!

Regular Contributor

So sad that Jill is on with Valerie tonight.  I hope she gives her a chance to talk...

Super Contributor

I try to watch all of the holiday shows, and like many viewers, her constant bragging is annoying.  So I record the shows and fast forward so I don't have to listen!

Trusted Contributor

@ajw wrote:

I try to watch all of the holiday shows, and like many viewers, her constant bragging is annoying.  So I record the shows and fast forward so I don't have to listen!

I don't think she's going anywhere.  I think her "roll call"  last night was intentional to show the producers and viewers at home who don't like her that regardless of the negative things that are said, she is still loved.